Help me make a pee bucket list

I’d like to make a pee bucket list of fun pee things to do and try to complete before I turn 25 I’d like some smaller easier things to do day to day but some larger much more difficult tasks that require a lot more bravery I’m most into naughty peeing but I love wetting as well so if you could all help me make a list of fun places and ways to pee maybe riskier clothes to wet or public peeing challenges or maybe even situations with another person. Come up with as many ideas as you can I have time and thank you all d’or helping me with this 

Peeing out a window/fire escape when people are around, in an abandoned building/car/house/appliance/furniture, on an ex's house/car, on the property of someone you hate, in an elevator, in front of or with a group of stranger-men or women- in public, off the side of a dam/cliff/high place

Hmmm...

- Go 24 hours without peeing in a single toilet. (Make it a week for a real challenge.)

- Convince someone else to wet their pants.

- Wet yourself in traffic. 

- Pee in a parking garage. Bonus points if it's on someone else's tires.

- Sneak a piss in a potted plant — somewhere other than your home. 

- Wet in a formal outfit.

- Ride public transit and let out a tiny leak at each stop. Bonus points for light-colored pants.

- Rewet the same outfit an arbitrary number of times in a single day. 

- Got a mattress/other furniture that needs replacing? Destroy it with piss first. 

• Hot 1

Obviously we don't know quite what you've already done, what you're into and what would be impossible for you.  Plucking a couple more ideas at random though:

- A pee in the workplace, somewhere other than the toilet.   Obviously we don't want you to get caught and fired, but perhaps there's some options depending where you work.

- A pee whilst partaking in some sports activity....   cycling, running, swimming for example.

- Tied in with the sports one - a pee in the sauna (perhaps if you use a spa or hotel gym, through shorts for ease?)

- I'm a fan of the peeing in high places (off buildings, bridges etc) but also pee into water - the sea, a lake or a river for example.

- Work through an alphabetic list of things to pee in / on starting with A and working through.

3 hours ago, Peeteller said:

How would that work give examples; with A,B, n C

Remember the kids' game of 'I spy' -  Just choose an object starting with each letter and pee on it.

So for example - an Apple, a Brick wall, a Carpet, a Door....   or whatever you choose.

• Agree 1

- wetting your pants while having a stroll in the city in the evening

- peeing in an elevator (always a big thrill!!)

- peeing against the wall of a public bathroom

- doing a full piss behind the headboard of a hotel bed

- rewetting the sheets of your bed as many days in a row as possible.

- pee in one of your drawers and leave it that way

- take a piss in a bowl and see how long it takes to completely vaporise and dry out.

- take a piss in the staircase of an airport parking lot

Enjoy and please come back to share your experiences here!

Get a pair of shorts which is in a color that doesn't show how wet it is and wear them around town while peeing through them in many different locations. Pro tip: look for something that doesn't cling to your leg to much when wet or go with something tight fitting to avoid the obvious sign of wetness.

You'll be quite timid when starting out but once you start figuring out how to hide the pee stream, youll get daring :D. 

Sample shorts. Black leggins work well too. You could also go for certain types of sports pants. (The ones that don't absorb much fluid) 

IMG_20220106_042858__01.thumb.jpg.703034e0fdb754bf4e48da65f13424d6.jpg

Edited by MaxWasTaken
2 hours ago, Peeteller said:

Empty drawer like at  a Hotel or one at home with stuff in it

An empty one generally leaks through, so I would suggest a drawer with underwear. Fun to wear when it's dried...