Sources of adult-sized potty (UK)

I'm looking for UK sources for an adult-sized version of the potties used by young kids.

Everything I can find for adults is more of the portable toilets used for camping or the "assistance living" stuff, not the easily washable simple bucket type.

This is the style I'm after

image.png.8bfcafed0cd5ad67ede89bccc07579ff.png

On 1/2/2022 at 10:03 AM, InOddPlaces said:

I'm looking for UK sources for an adult-sized version of the potties used by young kids.

Everything I can find for adults is more of the portable toilets used for camping or the "assistance living" stuff, not the easily washable simple bucket type.

This is the style I'm after

image.png.8bfcafed0cd5ad67ede89bccc07579ff.png

hello, :https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/125077831126?hash=item1d1f383dd6%3Ag%3AAtUAAOSwNkRf4HMx&LH_ItemCondition=3000

found today on ebay uk, i have a similar one i use and it fits perfectly

2d62dfcb4e7d9d71cae78b8dcb36.jpg

1 hour ago, InOddPlaces said:

Thanks, but they are all kid sized, looking for ones big enough for a fully-grown adult.

https://peefans.com/uploads/monthly_2022_01/WIN_20220101_22_43_26_Pro.jpg.257b7fc7289f3fac60100c3860a0ec56.jpg

look at the photos I put, that's what I'm sitting on, everything is ok and everything goes inside, it is suitable for us

I doubt there will be an adult sized one as adults would use a toilet, commode, bed pan, chamber pot etc. However you could contact someone with a 3D printer and ask for a custom made one. No idea what it’d cost but you could then get it made to spec. 

51 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

I doubt there will be an adult sized one as adults would use a toilet, commode, bed pan, chamber pot etc. However you could contact someone with a 3D printer and ask for a custom made one. No idea what it’d cost but you could then get it made to spec. 

I use this orange, the size is appropriate, and I bought it at an ebay auction. and as for a larger print in a 3D printer, I would buy it

WIN_20220109_00_12_12_Pro.jpg