Nappy/Diaper desperation during shopping trip

I've been interested in nappies for a long time but having a partner who isn't into anything fetish related, don't get much chance to wear them.

Recently I was to be on my own for a week while she was away on a residential course, so took the opportunity to play and generally have fun!

On my first night I went to bed as normal, but when I got up for the usual 3am pee drank several large glasses of water afterwards so when I woke I’d be desperate for a morning pee. This worked and I was desperate by about 7am.

Showered whilst desperate and dressed into a nappy, wearing just a t-shirt around the house.

Allowed the desperation to dribble and had several longer pees during the morning, ending up with a very wet nappy. Changed and fully dressed (with loose jogging bottoms so the nappy didn't show), drunk more water and went out shopping. Took a protection pad to put in the car in case I have to pee whilst out.

Well the shopping trip was interesting!

When I left I already wanted the toilet and the pressure rapidly increased. By the time I was in the supermarket (about 15 minutes from home) I was getting desperate and part way through shopping I started to get painful spasms which caused short but strong involuntary spurts into the nappy as I walked around, a couple of these occurring in front of the checkout staff! By the time I was walking back to the car things were at busting point and more was spurting out no matter how hard I tried to top it, so with the protection pad in place I just relaxed as I drove out the car park.

I normally can’t pee whilst driving due to the concentration and tensioned leg muscles, but my bladder was so full I peed slowly but continuously for a couple of minutes without needing to do anything to push it out. The flow stopped well before the bladder was empty, but I couldn’t push any more out until I was home and got out the car, then just letting it flood the nappy and soaking my trousers in the process.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3