Anyone pee themselves whilst playing sports?

I play local football (couple of groups of mates, 5-a-side sort of stuff on local parks). No toilets on the parks so I just wet myself whenever I need to go. This is usually during slight breaks in the play when some of us are sitting down for a quick rest, but if it's raining I'll pee any time as you're wet anyway so no-one notices. Walking home I'll slowly finish off any pee, undressing from the dirty football kit in the back garden (avoiding dripping pee in the house!) before heading into the shower.

Also do some leisure cycling (mostly roads / surfaced trails). If others are around I'll pee discretely in bushes, but most of the time I just wet on the bike, lifting myself off the saddle slightly whilst freewheeling to let it out and enjoying damp clothing rubbing for a while.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

I used to sail, I raced a 23 foot yacht that my father and I owned when I was back in Sydney, Australia.  One day - in winter - we had a race, I was sailing single handed, it was a cold, wet day, and by the time I was halfway through, I needed to pee.  Normally, I would just unzip, and pee of the back of the boat, but since I was the only one on board, I couldn't let go of the tiller.  I was getting more and more desperate, but I though I had my wet weather sailing pants on... so I just let go in them... the relief, and the warm feeling was so good.

• Like 4

I have sometimes wet whilst riding a bike, there is thread dedicated to the subject that might interest you: 

also, I have wet myself many times whilst kayaking and white water rafting.  I don’t really do any other sporting activity, but if  did play field sports then I would definitely pee my shorts.   

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ShyPeeMan said:

Love nice tight lycra wetting, I've done it a few times now in my cycling gear and want to try it in my running gear too just haven't had the chance yet.

I would also love to come across this while I'm out but doubt it'll ever happen.

Do any of you pee while exercising?

@ShyPeeMan - You'll see I've joined your post with this existing content, so obviously you're not alone.  You may also be interested in the following if you haven't already seen them:

https://peefans.com/topic/18454-desperate-and-peeing-during-sports/?do=findComment&comment=254511

https://peefans.com/topic/17458-the-peefans-sports-club/?do=findComment&comment=243374

Guest ShyPeeMan
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@ShyPeeMan - You'll see I've joined your post with this existing content, so obviously you're not alone.  You may also be interested in the following if you haven't already seen them:

https://peefans.com/topic/18454-desperate-and-peeing-during-sports/?do=findComment&comment=254511

https://peefans.com/topic/17458-the-peefans-sports-club/?do=findComment&comment=243374

I am a fan of the sports club and have posted in there a few times. I'll look at the 1st link later. Thank you

15 hours ago, ShyPeeMan said:

Love nice tight lycra wetting, I've done it a few times now in my cycling gear and want to try it in my running gear too just haven't had the chance yet.

I would also love to come across this while I'm out but doubt it'll ever happen.

Do any of you pee while exercising?

https://www.erome.com/a/XS44Pvx2

I'm not a particularly sporty person.  However I've taught myself to pee whilst walking.  Often I wear Tena pants when out for the day and there's a definite knack to it, but I've taught myself to wee whilst walking when wearing them.  People talk a lot about bladder control, but doing this is as much about penis control if anything.   

2 minutes ago, BGSB86 said:

I played softball in high school and I peed myself several times. As with any sport, you have to be hydrating, especially if you play outdoors. The uniform sucked too. Spandex, a belt, pants, and a tucked in shirt all delayed my pees. I normally tried to hold it because the porta potties were disgusting, but many times my urge was too great to ignore. One time I was in the infield, which being in the field already sucks for a desperate bladder since you obviously can’t just run off the field and pee, but also because you have your legs slightly wider than shoulder width and are bent over, which pressed my belt harder into my bladder. I was trying so hard to not be obvious, but I’m almost certain someone saw me with my glove over ny crotch, trying to cover my other hand furiously rubbing my pussy and my knees bending slightly inward. I leaked and formed a wet spot a little but bigger than a softball before I got off the field. I begged my coach to let me go and pee but I was third in the order so I didn’t have time. I eventually got up to bat and leaked a little more. By now my desperation was obvious. I walked over to first base where I finally lost control during the next at-bat

You must have had several people who noticed. How embarrassing was it for you? Did anyone say anything about it to you?

Guest ShyPeeMan
6 hours ago, Adyguy6970 said:

I'm not a particularly sporty person.  However I've taught myself to pee whilst walking.  Often I wear Tena pants when out for the day and there's a definite knack to it, but I've taught myself to wee whilst walking when wearing them.  People talk a lot about bladder control, but doing this is as much about penis control if anything.   

I can pee with riding, it's feels amazing having the crotch of my shorts fill with piss before running down my thigh. I can only do it in when I'm far from home so hopefully it drys enough before I get back

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 1/30/2022 at 12:13 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Ok, so not actually wet myself and maybe not ‘playing sports’ but this afternoon I braved the cold and greyness to get out on my bike.  It’s the first time in nearly five months, but felt good.

I set off with a pretty full bladder after hydrating up and knew I was most likely going to need to pee. Whilst cycling I had the weird thing where the immediate desperation feel is hidden and instead I can just feel the heaviness of my bladder. 

Eventually on the home leg I decided to have a quick stop - so standing on an empty county lane I pulled the waist band of my Lycra shorts down and released this splattered puddle.  The result felt amazing!

I'll often set off on a ride with a nearly full bladder. As long as I'm seated, it takes a long time for me to notice my increasing desperation, often a good hour, sometimes two.

But, once I step off the bike, it seems I have only seconds to avoid an accident. More than once I was bit too late pulling the waistband down. Good thing those Lycra shorts are so absorbent! 

• Love 2