Couple wetting in the bathroom

Sounds like a great time was had by both of you.    Mrs A and I have done something very similar in the bathroom of at least 3 hotels.   The first time I kept my legs wide apart and she peed over my balls into the toilet.   The second time (different hotel), I kept my legs together and out in front of me.  Most of the pee ran down my legs to the floor, but Mrs A didn't realise until she had finished.  She was a little horrified when she saw the mess, but I told her I'd done it deliberately to feel her hot pee run down my legs - it was soon sorted with a towel.   The third time was a bit in between - some went in the toilet and some went on the floor.   In all cases, I either didn't pee or just peed into the toilet because she doesn't want me peeing on her.

On 1/1/2022 at 7:28 PM, Kupar said:

big mains-powered vibrator.

Surely these days with all mains tools moving towards battery, there must be a demand for a serious battery powered vibrator.  Maybe the next item for one of Makita, Ryobi, DeWalt etc. to produce?  They have branched out from traditional tools to things like coffee makers, so surely their technology would be ideal for this.  

19 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Mrs A and I have done something very similar in the bathroom of at least 3 hotels.

Excellent! I'm glad you have been able to enjoy this - it is a lovely thing to do.

19 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Maybe the next item for one of Makita, Ryobi, DeWalt etc

Yes! It just needs a far-sighted marketing director. If Caterpillar can sell branded socks, and the home-delivered "Easylife" catalogue of stuff you don't want because it's things like shopping trolleys and flowerpot frogs can sell penis pumps and rabbit vibrators, there's no problem about brand extension and little stigma attached to such things these days!

No photo description available. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Excellent! I'm glad you have been able to enjoy this - it is a lovely thing to do.

Yes! It just needs a far-sighted marketing director. If Caterpillar can sell branded socks, and the home-delivered "Easylife" catalogue of stuff you don't want because it's things like shopping trolleys and flowerpot frogs can sell penis pumps and rabbit vibrators, there's no problem about brand extension and little stigma attached to such things these days!

No photo description available. 

I swear that vibrator is giving me the 2 finger salute

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

(Well, maybe more those of us with the right anatomy).

The attachments on the Doxy include one specially for those of us with a penis, and I can honestly say it is unbelievably effective! Sorry mods - this is getting off-topic now, so I'll stop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Kupar said:

https://doxymassager.com/doxy-original/  Only used on special occasions, i.e., any time she says "Yes - get it out of the box! I can cope with it tonight" 😉 

I've just looked up that link.   I see it is actually a deep tissue massager rather than a sex toy.   I think you (or at least K) must really like a bit of stimulation then!  The wording on their page does say that it  "delivers intensely penetrating power, just where you need it.", So, I guess if that's where you need it, then penetrate away!

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Sounds like a great time was had by both of you.    Mrs A and I have done something very similar in the bathroom of at least 3 hotels.   The first time I kept my legs wide apart and she peed over my balls into the toilet.   The second time (different hotel), I kept my legs together and out in front of me.  Most of the pee ran down my legs to the floor, but Mrs A didn't realise until she had finished.  She was a little horrified when she saw the mess, but I told her I'd done it deliberately to feel her hot pee run down my legs - it was soon sorted with a towel.   The third time was a bit in between - some went in the toilet and some went on the floor.   In all cases, I either didn't pee or just peed into the toilet because she doesn't want me peeing on her.

Surely these days with all mains tools moving towards battery, there must be a demand for a serious battery powered vibrator.  Maybe the next item for one of Makita, Ryobi, DeWalt etc. to produce?  They have branched out from traditional tools to things like coffee makers, so surely their technology would be ideal for this.  

If Makita can make a battery powered chainsaw the should be able to make one helleva vibrator!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2