If you could commission a video...

Oooh. What a question!

I think, I'd have to find a pair of girls, who'd spend a day going about their normal days, but never pulling their panties down to pee. Starting after their first morning pee, they are wetting & rewetting until bed time, when they both climb into bed, remove their panties and fall asleep naked together.

*Edit* - Before falling asleep, they gently undress each other, and inspect each others wet panties and pissy little girly area. No naughty fun, just looking at and admiring each others pissy little girly areas before falling asleep.

Clothing specifics would be.

Shoes - Converse high tops.

Bottoms - Leggings

Skirt - Leather (To stop them having to worry about damp patches where they sit)

Top - Whatver.

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Love 1

Well, since money actually is an issue.. I've thought quite a lot about this of course! One has to keep some dreams, right? 

This would be a somewhat longer 'video-diary' of either one whole day, or several parts of different days. It would have to have a bit of a story-line, and some movement between settings:outdoors, indoors etc. 

My model of choice (I can be picky here for once 😉) would be a somewhat bigger sized Lady. 'bbw' is the term currently used I think? She'd have to dress in a classic, smart way, with good use of tights, old fashioned lingerie and footwear in the same style.. 

Now then, all that's missing is this winning lottery ticket for me.. 

Good question btw, thanks for sharing, as it's a nice way to start the new year! 

Have a good one, folks! 

1. One guy, fully clothed, restrained inside a bathtub - 30 girls partying and drinking for the weekend and only using him as their toilet for the two days. Hopefully until he is completely submerged in their piss. If no moral was taken into account drowning him i  their piss too

2. Two girls breaking into a private house and pissing everywhere they can until it's a complete mess

3. A group of girls vandalizing a luxury walk in wardrobe - I imagine it full of expensive and branded clothes, bags, shoes (Gucci, Dior, Armani, Hermes etc.). I would love them to power piss all over and use the expensive clothes to wipe their pussies afterwards... 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

I've often thought about this!

I'm pretty simple and my desire is for videos that are authentic or at least appear to be. So, what I would do is I would create a holding contest among real amateurs. I would recruit them by offering significant prize money for the winner. I think I would offer $1,000 for taking part and $5,000 for winning. Two women would consume a significant amount of fluid and then would need to travel somewhere in the city with someone filming them in a gonzo fashion (to make it look like candid capture). The contest would go until one girl gives up or pees herself. I would offer a $1,000 bonus to the loser if they lose through an accident rather than giving up to encourage them to push to their limits.

Maybe make it a tournament to find the girl with the ultimate bladder!

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

A daily vlog, showing what she does everyday from morning until night, but the catch is, every time she has to go pee, she should go anywhere else but the bathroom. For the girl, should be an ebony or asian, my two preferences.

Hell the idea is so tempting i might take up and do it myself lol

Edited by AWN_84
Corrections

I would love a video about a beer drinking Super Bowl party at someone's home. I'd like it to be mostly guys (I'm a gay man). The host designates the very limited bathroom capacity for women, so the guys have to fend for themselves. With limited outdoor space, the men have implied permission to do what they have to while find relief when they get desperate. 

• Like 1

Ok, I've thought about this, possibly way too much! LOL!.... and it relates to what I guess is one of my all time fantasies..
(maybe because I also do a lot of diy).

I quite like the idea of a bit of a story and a dialogue. I find this generates some anticipation which I find quite a turn in itself...

I would make videos where each episode followed the theme of a plumber who is called out to fix some sort of repair which is in the bathroom...
maybe the toilet itself or the bath, shower etc.  The plumber and also the person who called them could be either sex.

eg... The plumber is a guy and when he arrives at the house he has been called to he is greeted by a woman on her own who called him out.
She explains that the toilet is not working so he starts to look at it.

A lot of innuendo and anticipation builds up while the plumber is working on the issue as then woman asks how he's getting on and how soon before it's fixed. She admits she's starting to get desparate to pee.  To cut a long story (and build up) short, the woman either eventually pees in the bath (if the toilet's not yet fixed) or she pees in the toilet itself once it's fixed. Either way, she is so desparate (and turned on too) that she's happy for the plumber to watch and even 'help' her. They end up indluging in some very dirty watersports.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...