Going to piss soon, here's a story while you wait!

• 5 months later...
On 12/31/2021 at 6:46 AM, Baby_ennie said:

Just had my pee! I sprayed my piss all over my bathroom floor! It was amazing!!

20211230_224356.jpg

On 12/31/2021 at 5:11 AM, Baby_ennie said:

Hi everyone! Im sorry that i havent been online in a month, just havent had the time. Im currently holding, and have been for over 2 hours now!

I want to let my piss out somewhere in my bathroom, but dont know where yet. If anyone has any suggestions, that would be great! After posting this, i will be offline for about an hour before returning to have my piss, which i will write about here.

While we wait, here is an experience i had last week.

My girlfriends and i all wanted to go to the movies, so we planned to go last friday. I wore a skirt and lacy panties, the kind that dont soak up moisture very well. I already knew that i wanted to have a pee somewhere in the theater, and i was excited for when the time came! About halfway through the movie, the urge to piss came over me really bad, i felt like i was just about to burst! I excused myself from my friend group and rushed to the bathrooms.

The bathroom was a single person restroom, which was convenient for me. I went in and locked the door behing me before taking off my skirt, leaving me in panties. I squatted on the floor and realeased my hot piss, it went splattering all over! Before i was done, i stopped my pee and reached into my panties to pump my fingers in and out of my vagina and rub my clit. After some of that, i stood up and pushed my pussy against the wall and finished my piss over it! It was so fun! 

Like i said before, i am currently holding and would be more than happy to take requests of where to piss in my bathroom. Will update in an hour!

Beautiful