A couple peeing together

You're absolutely correct in your recollection.  Sophie had written the post in October last year  https://peefans.com/topic/17367-couples-who-pee-together-stay-together/?tab=comments#comment-242338

That was then, and what a fantastic post now for you - I'm always a little jealous of those who get to share the fetish with a loving and sharing partner.  But that's my hang-up and not yours.  Full on kudos to you and your wife, may you pee together and stay together for many, many years yet.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, xroy80 said:

The first time we went to a hotel together (the one where we soaked the corridor carpet a little together), we had just closed the door behind us when I quickly changed to a sports tee and a thin pair of trousers that we could rinse and hang to dry afterwards. I sat down on the chair and asked if she would step up on the table in front of me. She did, and naked from her waist down, she emptied her full bladder all over me. 

I can't describe how exciting it was to see her peeing on me from above, to feel her torrent run down my body, making my clothes wet and warm, to feel her sweet smell and hear the trickling of her pee as it flooded over the floor.

It wasn't hard to see that she was very aroused as well, and the last drops she gave me felt very slippery. She stepped down, careful not to slip in the big puddle on the hardwood floor, took my hand and lay down on the bed. You can imagine the rest, I think. My wet clothes didn't stay long on my body. 

Wow! That's such a hot account! Thanks for sharing it 🙂 That sounds like a very, very erotic thing to do - I have made a note of it as something to suggest to my wife, and while I am not sure she'd do all of that willingly, she constantly surprises me, so ... 😉 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Wow! That's such a hot account! Thanks for sharing it 🙂 That sounds like a very, very erotic thing to do - I have made a note of it as something to suggest to my wife, and while I am not sure she'd do all of that willingly, she constantly surprises me, so ... 😉 

Wishing you best of luck, and an exciting experience for both of you 💛

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, xroy80 said:

"If you pee now, you pee on the floor", she said.

We didn't get out of our beds until eight this morning, so our bladders were filled up. We went to the bathroom, and I sat down on the wc seat, near the front edge. As usual, she was wearing a pajama shirt, the pink one with teddy bears, and no pants. I pulled her towards me and hugged her. That's when she said it, standing with her knees touching the wc seat between my legs. So I just responded:

"If you pee now, you pee on the floor too"

And so we did, getting quite wet ourselves as well. Strong, hot morning pee.

Wonderful! So playful and loving ❤️

• 9 months later...

Usually before my ex-wife and I engaged in sexual intercourse it became customary for her to pee on the toilet. Many times I would beat her to the toilet and sit down so that in order for her to pee she would have to straddle my spread thighs and sit. I have many memories of those times and recall many particular instances including the time that we had come back home after attending a fund raising event. It had been a fairly formal affair with cocktails, dinner and dancing. My ex had bought a ball gown especially for the event and I had rented a tradition black  tuxedo. We were both turned on my the events of the evening. My ex had danced with a number of older men who leering eyed her deep cleavage, pressed their groins into hers and caressed her ample ass cheeks. I playfully kidded her about the about it.

It did not take my ex long to slip out of her high heeled shoes and out of her dress. As she walked towards the bathroom she undid her brassiere and slipped out of her minimal brief panties which she tossed aside on the floor. She left on her dark brown, thigh high nylons. In the meantime had undone the trousers on my tux and sat down on the toilet stool. My ex straddled my legs and sat down. Her warm, fat thighs spread across mine and I embraced her pulling her close. Her ample sized tits with their lust hardened nipples pressed into my chest. I remember the scent her body have off - a mixture of exotic perfume, sweat form dancing and anticipated sex. I nuzzled her neck, kissing it before locking my mouth over her and tonguing her oral cavity. I savored the taste of the alcoholic drinks she had consumed.

There came then the tinkling sound of her pee falling into the toilet bowl as began to void her bladder. the volume of its flow increased and she was soon spraying my cock, by then semi-erect, and dangling balls. I began to pee as well and as my cock stiffened even further, I was soon soaking her hairy pubic bush. We had both drank a great deal with our dinners:  alcoholic beverages, ice tea, coffee etc. so our bladders were very full and it took us a long length of time to finally empty them. In the process of peeing things had gotten quite messy and my trousers had become quite sodden with pee, but we did not give a damn since it was a rental.

the rest of the evening turned into quite a fuck fest!           

• Like 2
  • Hot 2