pissing myself in a skirt in the park

14 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

Except I can’t pee while sitting unless it’s a toilet lol

Practice, practice and more practice.   Maybe try and relax and pee a bit when you are not desperate.  If you leave it until you are too desperate then it might be counter productive.  Maybe try peeing places that are like the toilet but not the toilet - start with sitting on the edge of a bath tub, or on a step with your pussy just over the edge.  Maybe consider peeing through your clothing whilst sat on the toilet?  Maybe sit on a towel placed on the closed lid of the toilet.   Each step needs to be a small change so that your body doesn't consider it so completely different that it won't cooperate.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 4 months later...
On 12/25/2021 at 9:24 AM, goldenprincess333 said:

I love to piss anywhere that I'm not supposed to, but my favorite is when I'm at the park. I love to sit down in a skirt with the skirt spread around me and my panties and skin on the grass. I love putting something over my lap and feeling myself squirm and then letting go a long and powerful piss stream right there in the ground underneath me. I love feeling the piss fill up my panties and the thrill gets me off so much. what's your favorite place to pee? 

This sounds incredible! I'd love to share a picnic with you knowing that you'll be sneakily peeing your panties under your skirt! ❤️ If I kept providing the drinks, would you keep giving them a soaking? 😄 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...