pissing myself in a skirt in the park

47 minutes ago, ShyPeeMan said:

@goldenprincess333wow, that sounds fun. My personal favourite place is when I'm riding my bike, it's a great feeling when I burst while pedalling and having that lovely golden stream run down my thigh

It's the same for me, I love the feeling. I normally have to stand before I can start but once I have then I can sit back down and enjoy. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Guest ShyPeeMan
3 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

One of my favourites is sitting in the pub chatting, and just letting my pee go through my skirt in to the seat. It is so nice to be doing it when no one around you realises you are doing it.

I'd love to know where you drink, I'd happily buy you a beer or 2

Going outside is always a thrill. I love laying by a lake or a creek in a secluded spot, whipping it out and watching as my stream shoots into the air. 

But if we are talking favorite? Anything nonchalant inside. Especially when shared. 💦

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
54 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

Not so hard with a little planning:-

1. Wear a black skirt (spandex/elastane etc. is best, but polyester is fine too).
  2. Find a pub with a nicely upholstered seat with dark or heavily patterned fabric. Banquette seating along the wall and in the corners often has lovely absorbent expanses of cushion.
  3. Sit down with a long drink, and a moderately full bladder (nice to have a couple of cups of tea before going to the pub!)
  4. Don't wait. You know you will be wetting yourself. Before you get to the desperate stage when you will be letting the whole pub know that you need to pee it is time to let out that first little spurt of pee. Take a sip of your drink and at the same time let out that first little spurt of pee to just get your skirt and the seat nicely moist. Just ten, or fifteen seconds should be enough, and a little longer will not hurt. Just do enough that you can feel that you are wet, it takes a little more than you might think!
  5. Now you have already wet yourself. While you are chatting with your friends it is time to pee again - no point at all in holding back, the damage has been done - you are wet and the seat is wet, there is no going back now so you might as well enjoy it fully. This time just relax completely and let it all go. Don't worry, the seat has already been pre-moistened so it will take everything you can offer. Just relax completely and while you are chatting let it all go until you are empty. Don't think about stopping at all, just let it come as it wants. As the warmth builds enjoy the feeling as it caresses your bottom, cocooning you in warmth.
  6. Drink plenty! Long soft drinks are best, you need four pints to make the most of a whole evening. Don't worry - the seat will take it easily.
  7. As soon as you feel that next little tingle in your bladder it is time to pee again. Just relax and let it come and keep going until you are empty. Enjoy the luxury of the convenience of just peeing in your seat. Think of all that time you are saving not going to the Ladies, and of all that conversation you would have missed.
  8. Keep drinking, and keep peeing. Both are very enjoyable activities while you are sitting in the pub.
  9. Unfortunately it will eventually be time to leave. About fifteen minutes before you go it is time for a last pee, and time to squeeze out everything from your bladder for a last seat warming. Enjoy it!
  10. When you leave just get up and go. No need to look for any wet patch, as there won't be one to see! Just make sure that no one gets to touch your skirt, unless it is a very special friend of course...

Have fun!

That is an amazing description of a fun evening. I would love to be in your company when you were doing that.

I would like to do the same but a bit more difficult as a guy, as I found out once when a lady friend wanted me to piss my jeans in the pub. I only let out a little dribble but it was so obvious I had to remain seated until the wet patch dried.

2 hours ago, JesseP said:

That is an amazing description of a fun evening. I would love to be in your company when you were doing that.

I would like to do the same but a bit more difficult as a guy, as I found out once when a lady friend wanted me to piss my jeans in the pub. I only let out a little dribble but it was so obvious I had to remain seated until the wet patch dried.

You were wearing the wrong trousers.  Jeans - especially light one will show everything and stay visibly wet for quite some time.  If you wear dark blue or even better, black trousers, then it will be no more visible than @Paulypeeps ‘s skirt.

If you are not sure, try it at home first - just wet yourself sitting on a seat outside or even on the toilet.  If you are still not convinced, you can further increase the level of discretion by taking a long coat.   Put that on as you stand up and it will hide everything.

Granted that if a girl wears a short flared skirt, she can pee directly into a seat without getting her skirt wet at all, but that is not what Paulypeeps was suggesting.

@Paulypeeps, I know your friends are aware that you pee in your seat, but for a newcomer to the fun, what do you suggest @goldenprincess333 (and anyone else for that matter) should do to avoid suspicion from others in the group in respect of the fact that everyone else will have gone to the toilet at least two or three times whilst someone peeing their seat won’t have needed to move at all?  I am thinking that friends would become suspicious of such a bladder holding capability - maybe it is best just to admit it if challenged?

50 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

You were wearing the wrong trousers.  Jeans - especially light one will show everything and stay visibly wet for quite some time.  If you wear dark blue or even better, black trousers, then it will be no more visible than @Paulypeeps ‘s skirt.

Yeah, I know I was wearing the wrong trousers but we had just gone out for a drink, then she wanted me to piss in them so it wasn't planned in advance. Plus she liked watching the colour change as I pissed.

• Like 1
On 12/27/2021 at 4:35 PM, Alfresco said:

am thinking that friends would become suspicious of such a bladder holding capability

I doubt people will think about it, most won’t be bladder focussed like people here and different people drink different amounts and have different holding abilities. I have almost never gone to the toilet in a restaurant or pub when I’m out with friends, not because I’m doing anything naughty, but just because I have a huge bladder and have no need to go (plus public toilets are less than nice so I avoid it). Not once has anyone questioned how I haven’t been or how I’m holding it. If they do ask just laugh at them having weak bladders 🤣

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

I doubt people will think about it, most won’t be bladder focussed like people here and different people drink different amounts and have different holding abilities. I have almost never gone to the toilet in a restaurant or pub when I’m out with friends, not because I’m doing anything naughty, but just because I have a huge bladder and have no need to go (plus public toilets are less than nice so I avoid it). Not once has anyone questioned how I haven’t been or how I’m holding it. If they do ask just laugh at them having weak bladders 🤣

So you are good to go then!  Your friends are used to you not going to the toilet, so it won't be any difference.   If you get the first round in, so that the remaining rounds are for others to buy, then it won't look odd at all if you don't move and you can enjoy your own little secret for the evening.

• Like 1
On 12/29/2021 at 5:02 PM, Alfresco said:

So you are good to go then!  Your friends are used to you not going to the toilet, so it won't be any difference.   If you get the first round in, so that the remaining rounds are for others to buy, then it won't look odd at all if you don't move and you can enjoy your own little secret for the evening.

Except I can’t pee while sitting unless it’s a toilet lol