Occupationally stretched bladders?

17 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I think with just a regular pee I could fill a cup up within 20 seconds or so, but that depends entirely on how much I had been holding of course. Wanna say my average pee time is between 8 and 20 seconds and it varies with many factors coming into play. One of my 40 second pees tho, going back and listening to the audio I recorded, I'm sure I'd fill 9 oz within ten seconds or less 😣 

I had another little holding contest just the other day but didn't think I got full enough to adequately test my little experiment lol. Next time hopefully; I just don't like filling up alone.

That sounds amazing! So your 40 seconds pee was definitely 1 Liter / 34oz or more!

Did you win the contest? Looking forward to your little experiment :D

12 hours ago, capacitylover said:

Did you win the contest? Looking forward to your little experiment :D

I actually lost that round. But I got him next time. I'm gonna drink so much water my bladder is going to be next to bursting like a water balloon 😁

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1
56 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I actually lost that round. But I got him next time. I'm gonna drink so much water my bladder is going to be next to bursting like a water balloon 😁

Uh-oh, I was hoping your bladder bursting more resembled that of a water cannon than a balloon. 😱

And I doubt if I'm the only one here who thinks it would be nice if you could use it again and again. 🤣

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, capacitylover said:

Did she ever measure it or do you have any idea to what capacity the practice roughly brought her?

I have no idea. She’s not into pee so she’s never done anything like that before, but I can guarantee she can easily surpass my capacity. We would be out together and get food and drink. After a couple hours, I would really have to pee and she wouldn’t even be close to needing to pee

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Honestly, from my experience, anyone who acts as a delivery driver has one of the worst experiences with being forced to hold their piss. At least with trucking, there are rest stops every so often and delivering on time doesn't come down to minutes, for delivery drivers every second counts either to earn tips or for customer satisfaction or just amazon being way too demanding of their wage slaves. I found this video earlier on r/trashy, sure she could have peed on a roadside, but think, we LITTERALLY JUST THOUGHT SHE SHOULD PEE ON A ROADSIDE instead of a persons yard because she doesn't have enough of a break. That's a pretty shitty reality. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 1/14/2022 at 11:31 PM, BGSB86 said:

I have no idea. She’s not into pee so she’s never done anything like that before, but I can guarantee she can easily surpass my capacity. We would be out together and get food and drink. After a couple hours, I would really have to pee and she wouldn’t even be close to needing to pee

Sounds impressive! How much did she drink during that time?

On 1/16/2022 at 3:26 AM, Mr. Whizz said:

Honestly, from my experience, anyone who acts as a delivery driver has one of the worst experiences with being forced to hold their piss. At least with trucking, there are rest stops every so often and delivering on time doesn't come down to minutes, for delivery drivers every second counts either to earn tips or for customer satisfaction or just amazon being way too demanding of their wage slaves. I found this video earlier on r/trashy, sure she could have peed on a roadside, but think, we LITTERALLY JUST THOUGHT SHE SHOULD PEE ON A ROADSIDE instead of a persons yard because she doesn't have enough of a break. That's a pretty shitty reality. 

Totally agree with you - delivery drivers have it tough for needing to manage their pee breaks - often miles from anywhere with a public toilet and they can't divert off their route without incurring penalties.   These days a lot are tracked, so they are logged if they do go off route or even stop in a layby etc.   

I've seen a few delivery drivers peeing outside, but mostly male.   Once on a housing estate I saw a delivery driver go down an alleyway between houses that led to a path round the back.  He went and peed on a fence.   Several times I've seen vans parked at the side of the road with guys stood behind them peeing into the gutter.   A couple of times I've seen vans pull away and there is a puddle on the pavement next to where the van was parked.  

I would say that most delivery drivers - male and female - have to improvise at least some of the time.  

There are quite a few videos of this on YouTube and other sites.  Search "Delivery Driver Pee".  Again mostly male, but there are a few females too.  e.g:

Woman pees on drive next to her van after dropping off the package:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGaq4uVfi9g

This one the delivery driver is male, but has a female colleague/friend/etc, who appears to be riding with him.  After a failed delivery the guy returns presumably to his van, then the female runs up the garden and squats behind the fence.

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/doorbell-camera

Two people delivering take away.  One girl squats in the garden.  The other waits for her to finish before knocking the door.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9166931/Female-friend-Uber-Eats-delivery-driver-caught-camera-going-toilet.html

This one you can't see the pee being left, but there is a time when she is hidden by the van door then when the van leaves, there is a puddle on the drive:

https://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/fedex-driver-female-urinates-in-driveway-delivering-package/84177717/

And a post lady peeing in the garden after her delivery:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1687302/Video-Moment-Royal-Mail-post-woman-caught-urinating-mans-garden.html

• Like 2

Thanks @Alfresco - this for me is right up there and reinforcing the experience that some of the worst people I've met have been the pious church going types and the nicest and genuine have been on the fringes of accepted society.

I'm talking of course about the 'outraged' homeowners and the cheap hitting headline writers here.  

Yes ok, it may have been a surprise that a postal worker or delivery driver chose a spot to pee within the boundary of your property - well away from your front door, but at least somewhere they felt safe.  Or a delivery driver left a small puddle of largely water within site of your camera.  But they did you the service of achieving your delivery.  Perhaps you'd rather they were late or didn't deliver at all because they were instead driving in the opposite direction to find a public bathroom that wasn't locked?

So option (a) is have a little compassion and understanding, try and help out those who we all know don't have too much other choice.  Option (b) put on a holier-than-thou outrage show over it and potentially lose that person their job and sole income?  It's the latter that boils my piss more than anything.  In every case those people went out of their way to be discrete and not cause outrage - the Uber-eats news headline spouts off about 'on the doorstep' which is a ridiculous lie and attention grab of the worst order, it wasn't even on the householder's side of the fence.

At least the comments left after those clips are fairly warming and supportive - and that's presumably just coming from everyday people without any real interest - just empathy.  

For what it's worth, there's a drain towards the bottom of my drive - if you're delivering and I'm out please make full use of it.  If I'm home, knock on the door and yes - you may use my bathroom. I'll refill your thermal cup with a fresh coffee for you too whilst you're at it.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

For what it's worth, there's a drain towards the bottom of my drive - if you're delivering and I'm out please make full use of it.  If I'm home, knock on the door and yes - you may use my bathroom. I'll refill your thermal cup with a fresh coffee for you too whilst you're at it.

You make a great point here Goose. In fact I think I shall start offering delivery people a coffee and a toilet stop when they deliver to me. That seems the decent thing to do (not everyone shares a love of peeing somewhere other than a toilet).

9 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

You are a very generous chap!   I totally agree with you - Do people really thing that the people doing the deliveries take pleasure in having to find somewhere to quickly have a pee whilst they are out?   Most of them probably are doing it because they have no choice.   They don't go out of their way to upset the homeowner.  They probably try to avoid that at all costs, but they still need to pee.   I don't see any problem with it at all.

• Like 1