Occupationally stretched bladders?

So, I've often wondered if the bladders of people in certain occupations actually get stretched from holding it so long, or if they are better with fluid intake management and enduring pain.

Occupations like nurses, teachers, bus drivers, and early morning television reporters (they are always reporting from locations with no public open toilets in the early hours of the morning news) seem like their bladders would stretch to large sizes to accomodate a whole shift.  Can anyone in these occupations confirm?

I often think it would be hot to see a female nurse (or reporter) that had been holding all shift come in and drop her scrub bottoms (or lift her skirt), squat, and unleash a shift's worth of urine in a powerful, noisy stream.  That would be a win-win for both of us.

BTW, My username is from an old song, nothing to do with nurses or the medical profession.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I work at your typical grocery store and end up stretching my bladder during my whole shift. The longest I've gone is 15 or 16 hours with no pee break 🥴 when you're constantly understaffed and always running behind there's never any time to do anything, let alone pee!

Does it stretch your bladder capacity over time repeatedly holding it?  Wow, wish I could witness one of those shift end pees.  Do you pee before you head home or just hold a little longer until you can release it all at home?

53 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Does it stretch your bladder capacity over time repeatedly holding it?  Wow, wish I could witness one of those shift end pees.  Do you pee before you head home or just hold a little longer until you can release it all at home?

I would say yes, my ability to hold has gotten easier since I got the job. But it also just depends on if my body is retaining water or not. I hate using public bathrooms so I hold till I get home!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

When I worked as an Amazon delivery driver, I always tried my absolute best to hold the whole time until I got home. Some days- usually days that were colder- I could make it through. But during the super hot summer days where I would go through multiple large water bottles and usually an energy drink as well, I usually had to find somewhere to stop and use the restroom. Especially when the shifts could range from 10-14 hours. I do kind of regret not doing any naughty or risky pees during that time, but my respect for properties tends to stop me a lot 😅

Most of my other jobs I was fine to hold through the shifts, but always bursting by the time I would get home. I actually think just from high school where I maybe used the restroom about twice ever, I would always hold until I got home. So I was already pretty accustomed to holding for 8 hours before starting any full time jobs lol. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 12/25/2021 at 12:05 AM, PeeOnMeBaby said:

actually think just from high school where I maybe used the restroom about twice ever, I would always hold until I got home

I wonder if this is where my capacity came from?! I never used to go to the toilet at school and just held it all day until I got home. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

I wonder if this is where my capacity came from?! I never used to go to the toilet at school and just held it all day until I got home. 

Wow, never thought about holding through school.  Hope the school bus never got delayed or the toilet was never occupied when you got home.

• Haha 1
On 12/24/2021 at 1:38 AM, Bacardi said:

I work at your typical grocery store and end up stretching my bladder during my whole shift. The longest I've gone is 15 or 16 hours with no pee break 🥴 when you're constantly understaffed and always running behind there's never any time to do anything, let alone pee!

Any idea to what capacity that made you increase your bladder? So let's say from around 600 to 1000ml? Or more? 

5 hours ago, Simpfan said:

We didn't have a bathroom in our farmhouse. I would ride the rickety schoolbus home on bumpy, gravel roads and a full bladder. My stop was the last on the route. And I never once wet myself. 

You must have endured some really full bladder experiences, and some enormous pees when you arrived home (I assume in an outhouse or chamberpot), since you didn't have a bathroom.  Any memorable experiences to share?

On 1/5/2022 at 10:41 PM, capacitylover said:

Any idea to what capacity that made you increase your bladder? So let's say from around 600 to 1000ml? Or more? 

I've got no idea lol. I've never measured my pee in anything other than seconds. 

The longest I've peed is about 40 seconds. 

4 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I've got no idea lol. I've never measured my pee in anything other than seconds. 

The longest I've peed is about 40 seconds. 

Many times I've peed for more than a minute. Then again, I have a prostate and you don't. 🙄

For that very reason, women seem to pee faster than men. So, if you measured in in something other than seconds, there's a good chance you could outdo me.

6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Okay. Well then I'll have to run an experiment lol. I'll drink as much water as I can and hold for as long as I can, and then pee as slowly as I can 🤣 for science of course! Strictly for science!

@Bacardi Seems like it would just be easier to measure the amount.

On 1/7/2022 at 5:14 AM, glad1 said:

Many times I've peed for more than a minute. Then again, I have a prostate and you don't. 🙄

For that very reason, women seem to pee faster than men. So, if you measured in in something other than seconds, there's a good chance you could outdo me.

I've seen women pee out 1 liter in as less as 12 to 15 seconds! On the other hand, there are also women who are dribblers which need 1 minute for that.  But i as a male with longer plumbing and prostate, can also do it in 20 seconds if the urge is strong. The flowrate really depends on habit, bladder muscle pressure and also how relaxed the sphincter muscles are, and if you push or not (and the prostate in males).

17 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Sure if you buy me a brand new measuring cup cause I ain't about to piss in the ones I cook with lmaooo.

What about a bottle and a funnel (if needed) ? You could also put it on a kitchen scale or something :D Are these 40 seconds with a strong stream? 🤔 But it sounds like you can hold at least 1 liter, probably more💪

Edited by capacitylover
  • Like 1
On 12/23/2021 at 10:47 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

I often think it would be hot to see a female nurse (or reporter) that had been holding all shift come in and drop her scrub bottoms (or lift her skirt), squat, and unleash a shift's worth of urine in a powerful, noisy stream.

I would add in girl singers/pop stars as well. Getting back to their hotel room, calmly pulling down her pants and jeans (or skirt), sitting down, and just letting it rip for over 5 minutes.

Edited by dltq
On 12/23/2021 at 4:47 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

So, I've often wondered if the bladders of people in certain occupations actually get stretched from holding it so long, or if they are better with fluid intake management and enduring pain.

Occupations like nurses, teachers, bus drivers, and early morning television reporters (they are always reporting from locations with no public open toilets in the early hours of the morning news) seem like their bladders would stretch to large sizes to accomodate a whole shift.  Can anyone in these occupations confirm?

I often think it would be hot to see a female nurse (or reporter) that had been holding all shift come in and drop her scrub bottoms (or lift her skirt), squat, and unleash a shift's worth of urine in a powerful, noisy stream.  That would be a win-win for both of us.

BTW, My username is from an old song, nothing to do with nurses or the medical profession.

I had an ex gf that worked as a nurse. I'm not sure the amount of pee she had, but I know when she got home from her 12hr shift she would almost bust the door down. Once she hit the bathroom it sounded like she turned a faucet on. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Sandman033 said:

I had an ex gf that worked as a nurse. I'm not sure the amount of pee she had, but I know when she got home from her 12hr shift she would almost bust the door down. Once she hit the bathroom it sounded like she turned a faucet on. 

Any more stories about her peeing or not making it?  Sounds like the theory of occupation/bladder size holds up.

5 hours ago, capacitylover said:

I've seen women pee out 1 liter in as less as 12 to 15 seconds! On the other hand, there are also women who are dribblers which need 1 minute for that.  But i as a male with longer plumbing and prostate, can also do it in 20 seconds if the urge is strong. The flowrate really depends on habit, bladder muscle pressure and also how relaxed the sphincter muscles are, and if you push or not (and the prostate in males).

What about a bottle and a funnel (if needed) ? You could also put it on a kitchen scale or something 😄 Are these 40 seconds with a strong stream? 🤔 But it sounds like you can hold at least 1 liter, probably more💪

I'll offer to buy her a "non-cooking" measuring cup or pitcher.  They are so cheap and useful for watering plants and other chores.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, capacitylover said:

Are these 40 seconds with a strong stream? 🤔

Oh yes. Twice I've had 40 second pees and they fly right out of me lol. Mostly because I held it till I was in a lot of pain and when I was allowed to pee I just wanted to get it all out as fast as I could. At least the last one seemed to go on forever and ever. Even when I thought I was nearing empty I kept peeing!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Any more stories about her peeing or not making it?  Sounds like the theory of occupation/bladder size holds up.

Ya there was on time when she had to say over alittle longer than usual. I guess between staying past her normal time and the ride home was just too much. She was fighting to get the door open so I went to let here in. Next thing I know there was a trail of pee leading from the door to the bathroom. 

• Like 1
On 1/8/2022 at 6:49 PM, Bacardi said:

Oh yes. Twice I've had 40 second pees and they fly right out of me lol. Mostly because I held it till I was in a lot of pain and when I was allowed to pee I just wanted to get it all out as fast as I could. At least the last one seemed to go on forever and ever. Even when I thought I was nearing empty I kept peeing!

Wow, then that probably really was a lot! I think you could easily reach the 1.5 L mark, you really should give the measurement a try :) How fast do you think you could fill a 250ml / 9oz cup with that stream? If you had to estimate?

4 hours ago, capacitylover said:

Wow, then that probably really was a lot! I think you could easily reach the 1.5 L mark, you really should give the measurement a try :) How fast do you think you could fill a 250ml / 9oz cup with that stream? If you had to estimate?

I think with just a regular pee I could fill a cup up within 20 seconds or so, but that depends entirely on how much I had been holding of course. Wanna say my average pee time is between 8 and 20 seconds and it varies with many factors coming into play. One of my 40 second pees tho, going back and listening to the audio I recorded, I'm sure I'd fill 9 oz within ten seconds or less 😣 

I had another little holding contest just the other day but didn't think I got full enough to adequately test my little experiment lol. Next time hopefully; I just don't like filling up alone.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1