Apartment to myself this week -- need help deciding where to go

I've moved recently and have the house to myself again.  😈

Open to suggestions.

I've already peed myself on the way to check the mailbox and of course wet myself sitting on towels more than a few times at the computer watching plenty of girls naughtily peeing.

Wishing the warm weather would come back!

1 hour ago, Vassal said:

I've moved recently and have the house to myself again.  😈

Open to suggestions.

I've already peed myself on the way to check the mailbox and of course wet myself sitting on towels more than a few times at the computer watching plenty of girls naughtily peeing.

Wishing the warm weather would come back!

Sounds great !    My usual go-to recommendation for questions like this is to Christen every room in a different way, which of course depends of the size and number of rooms you've got.

So, you've covered off the computer chair and walking outside...   Depending on your other interests (and whether you want to risk damage to floors or furnishings) there are of course options for kitchen pots, pans, jugs etc?,  self peeing in the bath or shower?

Also do you have any packaging left over from moving?  Cardboard boxes, wrapping film, that sort of thing?

8 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Sounds great !    My usual go-to recommendation for questions like this is to Christen every room in a different way, which of course depends of the size and number of rooms you've got.

So, you've covered off the computer chair and walking outside...   Depending on your other interests (and whether you want to risk damage to floors or furnishings) there are of course options for kitchen pots, pans, jugs etc?,  self peeing in the bath or shower?

Also do you have any packaging left over from moving?  Cardboard boxes, wrapping film, that sort of thing?

Already taken care of I'm afraid, but you've inspired me to christen every trash bin in the house!

There also might have been an accidental drip trail leading to each one.

• Love 1