Apartment to myself this week -- need help deciding where to go

Free time, working from home, infinite coffee...  all the magic ingredients.

I don't really have too many suggestions - It's good to get fresh air, so maybe a desperate lunchtime walk outside to grab a snack before just making it home in time?  Or if you have you own laundry facilities to hand maybe some more releases in sync with video clips?  Maybe the not-quite-made-it kind of clips?

• Like 1

I was planning on going out and checking something for work but plans have changed and I need to stick close to the computer.  I was also planning on wearing a diaper so I could pee without anyone knowing around me while I completed my task so no desperate situation there. Unfortunately I have no in-house laundry or else I'd be soaking towels and clothes with abandon. 

So far just been hanging out in the nude, peeing in various spots, nothing too exciting, just some glasses and the bath tub whenever I need to. Starting to notice little droplets everywhere all over the floor.

• Like 1

Had to make a poo earlier, always a sad thing as this usually means my body will automatically pee into the toilet while I take of that. I usually like to get creative, using bottles or  wetting into a jock strap leaving my butt uncovered.

Today I decided to do something different and instead of making sure my cock was inside the toilet (despite the fetish, I once managed to have my cock positioned at the right height to pee through the gap in the seat and bowl, probably couldn't' do it again even if I tried, though now I might) I made sure it was outside of it and plopped unceremoniously on the seat itself and went about business as usual. When I had to pee I ended up squirting the seat and then once I got my main flow going I lent back and arched it out in front of me, soaking the bath mat as I (in vain) tried to pee into the tub.

Edited by Vassal
Removed pics
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, Vassal said:

Feeling like diaper peeing might be a bit too boring I decided to bring out an old faithful, my chamber pot! Placed it on the floor in the hallway and decided to stand and piss into it. Found out its kind of hard to take pics and aim. I overshot quite a bit and peed a lot on the floor too. I've always wondered how wet the floors must have been around the chamber pot when they were in standard use. I wonder how many walls in those corners were soaked as well, either by accident or not. 

I am guessing that men held the chamber pots under their cock and the ladies squatted over them to keep the floors and walls clean.  I am sure there were errant overshoots and misses from both men and women, especially during the night and after drinking alcohol. LOL

12 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I am guessing that men held the chamber pots under their cock and the ladies squatted over them to keep the floors and walls clean.  I am sure there were errant overshoots and misses from both men and women, especially during the night and after drinking alcohol. LOL

That's no fun but that's always been the logical conclusion. I have a few pics of ladies using chamber pots but no men. Men probably sat on them too for the most part. Though I found this old pic of a bunch of drunk dudes and one guy pissing right on the floor as he grabs a chamberpot from the cabinet.

Chamber-pot-in-a-dining-room.thumb.jpg.a44e6142d5a1029909302693912e1cf2.jpg

• Like 1

Today is the same as yesterday. Been walking around my apartment in the nude. Been peeing into a small glass when I feel I'm about to lose control, to take the pressure off. Elsewise I've been letting out little spurts here and there as I do chores around the apartment. Got a nice pile of towels I've been moping up the sprinklings with.

Still up for suggestions.

20 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

How many pees can you get out of those Diapers

Pretty much just the one. They're not the best but for my purpose, being able to piss myself with minimal cleanup, they get the job done. They leak if you let out too much at once too which is honestly a plus for me, unless I'm keeping it super clean.

On 12/23/2021 at 11:41 AM, Peeteller said:

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me, "A trash can full of Pee"  ( but you can't move it, you have to pee in it where it is)

Wow, sorry I missed this. The trash can is a favorite spot of mine ever since a friend openly used her kitchen trash can to pee in mid-conversation. The habit was copied by her children, who would walk in and use it while I was conversing with their mother. Not sure why it never occurred to me to ask if I could use it (I was a bit mindful of her husband, who hated the act, he was probably the one stuck taking it to the dumpster). Though I don't like to over use it because it can become too heavy for the bag/to carry out. I've had some partial pees in it all day. Best part is that it's a lever action so it's like I have my own pop up urinal.

Edited by Vassal
Removed pics
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, Girllikespee said:

The bathroom sink is pretty boring because it's too close to the toilet. I love kitchen sink pisses because pissing in the kitchen feels wrong (in the best way).

It makes the best noise too if it's metal, love hearing the drum of my stream as it hits the basin. I often find myself whipping out my cock and pissing in the kitchen sink when I'm in actual moments of desperation, usually when someone is in the bathroom. Then there's the added thrill of whether or not you can finish in time. And bonus points if there happen to be any dirty dishes in the sink at the time.

• Like 1

When im home alone I often let small squirts out onto the walls, carpet, curtains etc. Its really exciting to just walk around the house and do various squirts anywhere. I only do this when my pee is clear, presumably yours is rather clear with the amount of coffee you are drinking? 🙂 Small squirts dry very fast on absorbant surfaces and the smell is not an issue if your pee is clear 😉

Peeing in the chair is too easy (when sitting on towels or pee pads). Been doing a bunch of that both with my cock out and in some shorts.

Had a nice pee earlier in the kitchen sink as suggested by @Girllikespee, giving my breakfast dishes a nice pre-wash.

Edited by Vassal
Removed pics
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Not Pee in the chair, stand on the chair and pee on the floor. But my challenge ( meaning that I did it) you don't get to move the chair to a easier spot to clean, you just have to deal with the cleanup after the fact. 

That makes a lot more sense given the context. Unfortunately not too into creating too big of a mess to clean up.

6 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

That bath mat looks very absorbent. Can you sit on it and relax, releasing your pee directly into it? You could use a folded up towel too.

I like the way you think. Why else do you think I bought it? 

It's only just dried. I've been using it anytime I get a strong wave of desperation and have nothing else planned. Letting out a few spurts from my naked cock directly on to it or wetting myself over it. It's very absorbent and makes a great sound when you piss on it. Don't think I've sat directly on it and pee though, I'll give it a try. I bet it will feel great feeling all those long fibers soak up my urine while it flows around me.

Well didn't flow around me like peeing while sitting in a chair but the watching the wet patch spread to the delightful squelching noise of my piss spraying onto the bath mat was amazing.

640310313_pissmat03.thumb.jpg.2ce4464cf52b756ea0dda45af0daaac4.jpg

Edited by Vassal
Removed pics
  • Hot 1
On 12/22/2021 at 2:58 PM, Vassal said:

Had to make a poo earlier, always a sad thing as this usually means my body will automatically pee into the toilet while I take of that. I usually like to get creative, using bottles or  wetting into a jock strap leaving my butt uncovered.

Today I decided to do something different and instead of making sure my cock was inside the toilet (despite the fetish, I once managed to have my cock positioned at the right height to pee through the gap in the seat and bowl, probably couldn't' do it again even if I tried, though now I might) I made sure it was outside of it and plopped unceremoniously on the seat itself and went about business as usual. When I had to pee I ended up squirting the seat and then once I got my main flow going I lent back and arched it out in front of me, soaking the bath mat as I (in vain) tried to pee into the tub.

1717180570_vassaltoilet02.thumb.jpg.aa33737716d91ff3400e805e224537a3.jpg

340590189_vassaltoilet03.thumb.jpg.47d9526b21296897cd563d0bf39a5c07.jpg

1653774463_vassaltoilet06.thumb.jpg.423d2ffdd771cd8a1c0a71d3a214652e.jpg

263130810_vassaltoilet07.thumb.jpg.43c4cebfc9e1350803a923fc14afa980.jpg

vassal toilet 05.jpg

This is the only logical way to do it when you are trying to have toiletless pee days.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Peeteller said:

Agreed, I definitely prefer to be soaked with my wife's pee then mine. But, in between her occasional mood to play, I've learned by peeing on my chest fully clothed helps soak it up. So I can do it with free will without worrying the fabric under me is going to get to saturated

One-time after I left out of an corner store while parked there in plan view of customers going in and out. I wanted to be a little more naughtier then just peeing on the floor, ( I have rubber mats) and I peed directly into the car seat enough times that It needed some time to recover. So I pulled my dick out and soaked my shirt right there in plan view ( No-one ) seemed to notice, it was still much enjoyable. Now when I got hm and got out, then looked back at the car sit, it was only a lil wet. From that point on, I added that act, to my toy box, especially if no one was hm when I arrived.

That's actually kind of clever albeit messy and the aftermath is probably a bit more noticeable.

Could modify it to tuck your dick up into your pants waist band underneath your shirt so nothing is exposed. Wonder how the physics would work and how much would end up in your pants anyway. 

Sounds like it's worth a try.

23 hours ago, Simpfan said:

I like the idea of you setting up a vessel or area to pee in or on, but instead you deliberately overshoot or miss the target area. Like when you're on a toilet, but arch your piss over the floor forcefully instead. Or set up a container on the floor, but instead of pissing inside it, spray the outside of it instead. Try to get it everywhere but in the container. 

Good idea, kind of did that with the chamberpot but I've never really done it intentionally. Got me pretty excited. 

Even with the pee pads there was still a lot of splatter on the floor! Oh how I wish it was carpet.

Edited by Vassal
Removed pics
On 12/22/2021 at 3:47 PM, Vassal said:

I've been lucky enough to be sent back to working from home just as my roommates went home to visit their families for the holidays. Since I have to take public transportation I've opted to play it safe and stay home rather than risk visiting family. Since it's the holiday season I'm not too in demand at work which means I have plenty of free time and almost infinite coffee. 

Since I'm an early riser I decided to hold in and tested out some new adult diapers, which I wear to make easier wetting clean up. Really love wearing one while sitting on a doggy pee pad while browsing the internet, just letting go anytime I feel the need.  I enjoy feeling the warmth creep around my balls and spread as it gets absorbed into the material. These ones are pretty cheap and cheaply made (Amazon brand) and leaked at the sides if I let too much out at once but that's part of the fun. I sometimes will watch videos of women wetting and time my bursts to theirs. 

Feeling like diaper peeing might be a bit too boring I decided to bring out an old faithful, my chamber pot! Placed it on the floor in the hallway and decided to stand and piss into it. Found out its kind of hard to take pics and aim. I overshot quite a bit and peed a lot on the floor too. I've always wondered how wet the floors must have been around the chamber pot when they were in standard use. I wonder how many walls in those corners were soaked as well, either by accident or not. 

870683135_vassalchamberpot01.thumb.jpg.78ca4b824eb7e81b7e58d019643c6446.jpg

888383756_vassalchamberpot02.thumb.jpg.08861bd2c7a7caf920e5c45ad6e93ee2.jpg

1011127921_vassalchamberpot04.thumb.jpg.fd6e19634c104306dbf3aae38cb87982.jpg

755011265_vassalchamberpot06.thumb.jpg.1475dbb273428d8b9ca5c317b70f6140.jpg

275097985_vassalchamberpot09.thumb.jpg.466a4981b214f06887e4029ee59437f1.jpg

I'm open to any ideas or requests, let me know as I'll be filling up all day. I'm sadly limited to indoors only and and can't really ruin anything but the floors are fair game.

it's not better in this position to piss into the chamber pot, for sure nothing will fly out of it ?? I like to use my pot chamber.

Picture 187.jpg

IMG180819-090930.JPG

• 1 month later...