What do you wish people understood

21 hours ago, Kupar said:

At the most basic level, I wish more people understood that it's OK to get physical pleasure from the relief of peeing when you need to go, then that it's OK to want to increase that pleasure by denying yourself a pee for a while. If they stop and think about it, this is so obvious that it's really not weird at all.

After that, I guess I wish more people understood how much fun playing with pee can be.

And finally, the sexual thing: I wish more people understood that pee can be a sexual fetish in just the same way that many other things are (BDSM, voyeurism/exhibitionism, leather/PVC clothing, etc, etc). Its just a little more complex and varied than those things, embodying control and the loss of it, physical sensations, visual excitement ...

Does that make sense? I hope so! Maybe you could synthesize the answers to your question into some firm of 'Peefans Manifesto' 🙂

Peeing pairs very well with exhibitionism and BDSM.

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I wish people understood that for most of us, or at least many of us, we didn't ask for this fetish. It got into us early, in the form of seeing or hearing someone peeing at an early age and that seed was planted. As in my case, I was shaken when I heard for the first time, an attractive teacher peeing profusely in grade school, long before puberty. When I came of age, the interest in women peeing was already there and I didn't know why or think it was weird until I realized my friends had no interest at all. But it's in me, I can't turn it off like a switch.

I wish people understood that having a pee fetish doesn't automatically mean we want to drink a glass of it like our favorite beverage. I'm not opposed to tasting the pee of a woman that I'm seeing exclusively but the primary drive of arousal is seeing/hearing it. 

I wish people understood that to us, it is not the same as other bodily fluids and waste. Non-fetishists often file pee alongside fecal, spit, mucus, blood, sweat, vaginal & menstrual and say how is pee any different than those, it's all waste material. The best I can separate pee from the others is the spectacular fashion it leaves a woman's body. Compared to the other fluids, it's visually striking, noisy, sustained and much longer lasting, like a high-performance car speeding down the highway at 200 mph/ 320 kmh vs gridlocked traffic crawling along at walk pace. The speeding car (pee) is loud, visually striking spectacle that turns heads while the slow traffic (other bodily fluids) aren't interesting. Not a perfect analogy but good enough I think. The longer and harder she can keep it going, the more arousing it becomes. To me, a nice loud and long pee is potentially indicative of a woman that is in peak health, like her bladder and pelvic muscles are so strong that they can hold a vast amount and then void it with superior efficiency. And peak health of course translates to maximum reproductive success, so it goes down to a primitive level arousal.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1