Ladies of the forum, do you spread your lips while routinely peeing?

Guest labialover

• 5 weeks later...

Interesting question for you ladies, from labialover. As a straight male, I am not qualified to answer. But one of my gf's had a habit which I think was unusual for women. As the last part of her preparation for peeing, she would spread her labia, and then allow them to relax, back to their normal position, before starting her stream, at least while I was watching. I thought it was cute and sexy, and I asked her why she did it. "It keeps it neater," she said. "If I don't do it, my lips sometimes stick together, and make my stream spray, or go in the wrong direction, and get my legs all wet." I had actually seen that happen, when she had to pee, in a hurry, and skipped spreading her labia. 

Comments from you ladies?

Dr. P.

• Like 1

Yep, as a guy, I have witnessed this too.  The woman I observed did not spread her labia, but quickly swiped a finger between them before starting peeing.  I laugingly asked if that was some sort of quick, single swipe masturbation and she told me it was to make sure that they weren't stuck together before peeing.

• Like 2
On 1/21/2022 at 12:45 AM, Dr.P said:

Interesting question for you ladies, from labialover. As a straight male, I am not qualified to answer. But one of my gf's had a habit which I think was unusual for women. As the last part of her preparation for peeing, she would spread her labia, and then allow them to relax, back to their normal position, before starting her stream, at least while I was watching. I thought it was cute and sexy, and I asked her why she did it. "It keeps it neater," she said. "If I don't do it, my lips sometimes stick together, and make my stream spray, or go in the wrong direction, and get my legs all wet." I had actually seen that happen, when she had to pee, in a hurry, and skipped spreading her labia. 

Comments from you ladies?

Dr. P.

I can see why someone might do that, perhaps they find it happens often. I just sit and go, however occasionally I go and it sprays or hits my leg and then yes a quick rearrange is necessary. However it happens like once or twice a year so I don’t routinely do it. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

I can see why someone might do that, perhaps they find it happens often. I just sit and go, however occasionally I go and it sprays or hits my leg and then yes a quick rearrange is necessary. However it happens like once or twice a year so I don’t routinely do it. 

Might be similar to what happens when sometimes the skin near the penis hole gets kind of misaligned and you can sometimes shoot off in a weird direction 😃

• Agree 1

From the replies it seems that some women will spray their pee and pee messy when pulling the labia open, while pee in a neat stream when not parting the labia. Others however pee messy when NOT parting their labia, and will pee in a neat stream when parting them. That’s a lot of variety 😲

for the ladies who don’t part labia, is messiness ever an issue for you?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
56 minutes ago, Masseur Messy said:

for the ladies who don’t part labia, is messiness ever an issue for you?

No my stream is clean and goes straight down. I’m sure I watched a tv program where the doctor said the inner labia help direct the flow of pee. it was a plastic surgery show and the woman wanted a designer vagina and he warned her it could make peeing messier if they were gone/too short like she wanted. But maybe I dreamt that 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Masseur Messy said, "From the replies it seems that some women will spray their pee and pee messy when pulling the labia open, while pee in a neat stream when not parting the labia. Others however pee messy when NOT parting their labia, and will pee in a neat stream when parting them. That’s a lot of variety 😲"

Very good point, in favor of our fetish, the nearly infinite variety of anatomies and effects upon pee streams. No wonder so many of us are fascinated by it! It seems that every woman has a unique style, although there are similarities. Lovely!  

Dr. P.

1 hour ago, Peewee123 said:

No my stream is clean and goes straight down. I’m sure I watched a tv program where the doctor said the inner labia help direct the flow of pee. it was a plastic surgery show and the woman wanted a designer vagina and he warned her it could make peeing messier if they were gone/too short like she wanted. But maybe I dreamt that 🤣

I'm not a real doctor, but I've played one.  In my preparation for the role, I had dreams like that, too. 😆

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Dr.P said:

@sd91, As a 'forward pee'er,' do you ever get splashback from the seat or front of the toilet? 

I don't think I've hit the seat much, like less than 5 times ever, and I've only had splashback when I've been pissing hard, forcing it out which is very deliberate and avoidable.

• Like 2
Guest labialover
3 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I do part my labia, but I stand to pee so I have to. I'd just spray everywhere otherwise. 

Would you ever let a guy help out with that?