Jump to content

Foxypiss Q&A


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, foxypiss said:

Definitely 

Cool. I would help hold her down for you or maybe pee on her too. She'd be like "I'm meelting.."and we'd be like "Good". And then you could fart on her just before she sank into the ground for good measure? That's one of my favorite fantasies.

I love that you're so confident in the fact that you'd take her life. That's sexy. No hesitation on your part; you're killing that witch! I'd either help you or sit back and watched as you did your thing and melted her away.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Hi there. Two questions from me if that's OK. 

First, I know you really want to pee in someone's mouth. Which would you prefer that person to do: enjoy it and swallow, or not like it and spit?

Second, if you could have any job, what would like it to be? 

Thanks!

Link to post
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

Hi there. Two questions from me if that's OK. 

First, I know you really want to pee in someone's mouth. Which would you prefer that person to do: enjoy it and swallow, or not like it and spit?

Second, if you could have any job, what would like it to be? 

Thanks!

Enjoy it obviously. 

Any job? I think I'd still stick with what I'm going for right now which is a mental health counselor that works with teens and kids

 

  • Love 4
Link to post
34 minutes ago, foxypiss said:

Enjoy it obviously. 

Any job? I think I'd still stick with what I'm going for right now which is a mental health counselor that works with teens and kids

 

Thanks 🙂 

Link to post
Guest labialover
33 minutes ago, foxypiss said:

Yes, and I've always wanted to pee in someone's mouth so that would REALLY turn me on 

Do you think you could pee while having your clit licked and your lips sucked?

Link to post
5 hours ago, Peeteller said:

Have you ever let someone pee inside or you? 

Do you  enjoy others pee as much as your own?

Do you drink your pee or others?

My boyfriend pees in me and that's as far he'll go with my pee fetish but that's fine with me and he let's me hold his dick while he pees. I enjoy my boyfriends very much. I don't drink it no.

  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
Link to post

I hope you don't mind this question on the natural hands-free direction of your stream. 

If you were really achingly desperate for a pee and standing perfectly upright with your legs wide apart, with your eager partner lying open mouthed on the floor beneath you, would their mouth need to be slightly in front, directly beneath, or slightly behind your pussy to catch the most golden nectar?

And how much would you enjoy this...☺️?   I know i would love it!

Link to post
5 hours ago, BobDown said:

I hope you don't mind this question on the natural hands-free direction of your stream. 

If you were really achingly desperate for a pee and standing perfectly upright with your legs wide apart, with your eager partner lying open mouthed on the floor beneath you, would their mouth need to be slightly in front, directly beneath, or slightly behind your pussy to catch the most golden nectar?

And how much would you enjoy this...☺️?   I know i would love it!

I have bad balance and legs so right under neath me so I can slightly sit on their face.

  • Hot 1
Link to post

Hello Foxypiss,

 

If I could ask you to describe in detail how you pee in a persons mouth, since I cannot view pictures or videos I hoped you would answer the below questions.

Do you squat over their mouth, sit directly on their mouth or kneel and sit back on your heals so you are over their mouth?

Witch way do you face, as if you are looking over their head or toward their feet?

Do you manipulate your pee stream any: go slowly so the person can drink, pee regularly but stop to give the person a chance to swallow or force it out like a gusher?

Do you have the person lick you to clean you up? If so doesn’t this give you an orgasm so now you are wet in another way?

Link to post
On 12/21/2021 at 3:42 AM, foxypiss said:

Yes, and I've always wanted to pee in someone's mouth so that would REALLY turn me on 

Would you like a volunteer? I love swallowing pee, the taste changes according to what the woman has ate and drank, but it's always erotic!

My unfulfilled drinking fantasy is for a girl to leak pee while I lick her and then flood me when she cums. ❤️

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...