Catie lee Q&A

10 hours ago, Catie_lee said:

Vandalism wise again a few guys on here have seen the video. I find a new looking bmw in a carpark and put on heels with sharp metal tips and climb up on the bonnet and just scratch the car soo much. I then snap the windscreen wipers back and jump on the roof to dent it. I then climbed off and took my heels off and walked around the car scratching every panel with them. 😇

Sounds extreme hot. Hope to se this video (and all of your naughty videos) soon. Thanks for answering all the questions!

On 12/21/2021 at 3:17 AM, Catie_lee said:

Vandalism wise again a few guys on here have seen the video. I find a new looking bmw in a carpark and put on heels with sharp metal tips and climb up on the bonnet and just scratch the car soo much. I then snap the windscreen wipers back and jump on the roof to dent it. I then climbed off and took my heels off and walked around the car scratching every panel with them. 😇

I want to see 

On 12/22/2021 at 8:21 AM, bartinho said:

Where do you piss when you’re out with your friends or family and do they know that you are into piss vandalism? 

Depends who im with and where im at. Family don't know so I'll go to a store change room or disabled toilet or somewhere private.

With friends if we are drinking we will all go somewhere public like a park or elevator but if they are sober its the same as with family I'll go somewhere semi private. 

• Hot 2
12 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

@Catie_lee - Here's a weird one. Have you ever wet your panties and then not been able to change them or chosen to keep them on? If so, how long for?

I haven't worn panties since i hit puberty.

Also not a fan of wetting. I like to keep myself clean and dry. 😇

• Like 2
  • Love 1