Male fitting room naughty peeing

18 hours ago, sillyme said:

I decided to have some fun naughty peeing in a clothing store fitting room. I love being naughty with peeing. I'm horny thinking of the mess I just made.  

See photos attached:

IMG_4242.thumb.jpeg.8766cf46398a866d8f301c07dc05a8df.jpeg

IMG_4243.jpeg

Pissing in a fitting room is something I've wanted to do but haven't yet. Well done sir

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

O I've just gotta work up the courage to do so lol

If risk of getting arrested is the thing making it seem to scary to do, then instead pee on the floor of public restrooms, make it look like an accident, and if someone asks about it say the person before you did it. Also pee on hotel floors and walls. Public restroom floor and hotel floor peeing is way less risk of getting arrested. 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, sillyme said:

If risk of getting arrested is the thing making it seem to scary to do, then instead pee on the floor of public restrooms, make it look like an accident, and if someone asks about it say the person before you did it. Also pee on hotel floors and walls. Public restroom floor and hotel floor peeing is way less risk of getting arrested. 

All of those are great ideas. I've pissed on the floor of public bathrooms before am sure we all probably have lol

• Like 1
On 12/20/2021 at 8:56 PM, Bacardi said:

Hothothothothothothothothot.

This is literallllllyyyy my favorite thing ever. Ugh. I love it so much 😫😫😫 thanks so much for sharing. This is what I needed today, and I hope to see more soon 💝

I'm happy you enjoyed seeing my post and pictures. I love peeing on the floor. I encourage you to also piss in fitting rooms as well and share about it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

This is a great thread @sillyme.  Lovely to see men peeing in naughty places like this.  As you say someone will have to clean it up!   

Thank you for the compliment. I appreciate your compliment. Yes knowing someone will have to clean it up makes my dick hard. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2022 at 12:42 PM, Edwardd said:

i loved doing it on the floor in front of another guy in the locker room 

@Edwardd I would love to hear more about this! There has been discussion on here about peeing alone in the locker room, but doing it in front of someone is a whole different level of hot! 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes I want to do locker room floor peeing together with someone who is also into it. I've peed on locker room floors, walls, benches, lockers. It's so fun marking my territory in there. There's no way to film myself doing this in there though as filming in locker rooms is usually very strictly forbidden in my country. 

• Hot 2