Fun Wetting Suggestions

Hi all,

As most will know on here, I'm seriously into wetting and rewetting. I have done all sorts of enjoyable things with wetting but I am wondering if anyone has any fun ideas for wetting / rewetting / leaking and being wet in general? Any types of clothing, underwear, shoes etc I should try, any fun activities to do that I can enjoy wetting with etc.

I look forward to seeing your fun suggestions and ideas!

Thanks

Joe

I've found that lined tracksuit pants (fleece or cotton lining) work well fro wetting: the lining absorbs most of the pee while the outer layer is somewhat waterproof.  They seem to work well for rewetting and can hold a surprising amount before they begin to leak.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Peeteller said:

I've also been enjoying this kink for many years and even though I done most of everything, whn there is an idea coming from someone else is very exciting. 

So with that said, Are you able to pee in a dresser with clean clothes. But b4 you choose let me know more about so, I can pick which one. (Enjoy details) to make it interesting; Ex: "I have a dresser it has it 5 draws ( now some of them are easy to reach and easy to clean up, some are not. But, you don't know which one's😏) you can name them like, 1-5 or A - E. You can roll dice or let me/us choose" 

I hope that wasn't too much, enjoy.

BTW I enjoy back and forth challenging games. 🤔😉🤪

I like the idea. But I'm not so keen on all the clean up that it'd make. It's not really wetting either. 😕 😞 Does sound fun though!

1) sit on the toilet with your boxers on and pee

2) sit in the toilet with boxers and trousers on and pee

3) wear boxers and trousers and stand in shower and pee, enjoy it. Then turn the shower on while still wet and enjoy the super warm wet clothes feeling for a while

4) sit at your computer on a towel/sheet, drink while playing games and just pee when you need to and carry on playing

5) have a day at home and just nonchalantly pee a little as you carry out your normal activities. 
6) go outside to get your bins or a package and nonchalantly pee while doing so

7) go out when raining and pee. Enjoy the warmth of the Lee versus the coldness of the rain 

8 ) try wetting in different boxers, pants, trousers, jeans, swimwear etc

9) put protection down and then odd while laying on your bed

10) same as above but in your car

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Peewee123 said:

1) sit on the toilet with your boxers on and pee

2) sit in the toilet with boxers and trousers on and pee

3) wear boxers and trousers and stand in shower and pee, enjoy it. Then turn the shower on while still wet and enjoy the super warm wet clothes feeling for a while

4) sit at your computer on a towel/sheet, drink while playing games and just pee when you need to and carry on playing

5) have a day at home and just nonchalantly pee a little as you carry out your normal activities. 
6) go outside to get your bins or a package and nonchalantly pee while doing so

7) go out when raining and pee. Enjoy the warmth of the Lee versus the coldness of the rain 

8 ) try wetting in different boxers, pants, trousers, jeans, swimwear etc

9) put protection down and then odd while laying on your bed

10) same as above but in your car

All very lovely suggestions! 😄 Thanks!

Do you have a dog? Or maybe you can borrow one to take for a walk when it is raining.

Put on several layers of long johns and then waterproof rain pants.

Now everytime the dog pees you let out a good spurt, too.

I have also done that with a skirt on and no panties. But above the wetting version for you 🙂

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, Peeteller said:

No,  I was attempting to ask,  so I might learn more about your like and dislike

I wasn't into them until I had an operation ,  then I didn't have to worry about limping to the bathroom on time. But I started peeing in them a little more and more until I stopped trying to get up at night and now once in a while I used them for long driving trips

U I'm not into them  actually I never really thought about it but I think I might try in out