Becoming independent

Hi everyone!

I'm going to move out from my parents' house soon (the sooner the better) and I'm really excited, I recently saw an apartment that I really liked a lot and it crossed my mind that I would be able to pee outside more often. 

But it's a block away from where I live right now so I might not be peeing outside that often or I don't know, that is unless I buy a she pee or I find more secluded spots 

Anyway, I was thinking I could use my new place to pee around like the patio to hang my clothes after washing and stuff like that, I won't have a carpet until I save enough to get one (btw would you be willing to pay for an only fans account? I want to open an account but I don't know if people would pay for it), so I was thinking of using the floor in the kitchen or the dining room dirty clothes or towels and stuff like that, you know, everything that's easy to clean but that's what my creativity has reached so far. 

I was wondering if you could give me some ideas of places to pee on, I've peed on my trashcan before (they were sexy nights, let me know if you want me to tell you about them) but it leaked through the bag and the can had some holes as decoration so it ended up on the floor and I don't know if it was because of the pee or if the bag had holes already. 

Anyway your contribution will help, thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, Pee Outside Girl said:

Anyway, I was thinking I could use my new place to pee around like the patio to hang my clothes after washing and stuff like that, I won't have a carpet until I save enough to get one (btw would you be willing to pay for an only fans account? I

I was wondering if you could give me some ideas of places to pee on, I've peed on my trashcan before (they were sexy nights, let me know if you want me to tell you about them) but it leaked through the bag and the can had some holes as decoration so it ended up on the floor and I don't know if it was because of the pee or if the bag had holes already. 

Does this new apartment have any outdoor semi-private areas? Balcony or patio?  Those would be good if you hang up some clothes or towels to block other's view.

Trashcans have that problem, so I recommend solid plastic trashcans for peeing fun. LOL

You can always add a shewee wherever you live for alternative fun.

13 hours ago, Pee Outside Girl said:

Hi everyone!

I'm going to move out from my parents' house soon (the sooner the better) and I'm really excited, I recently saw an apartment that I really liked a lot and it crossed my mind that I would be able to pee outside more often. 

But it's a block away from where I live right now so I might not be peeing outside that often or I don't know, that is unless I buy a she pee or I find more secluded spots 

Anyway, I was thinking I could use my new place to pee around like the patio to hang my clothes after washing and stuff like that, I won't have a carpet until I save enough to get one (btw would you be willing to pay for an only fans account? I want to open an account but I don't know if people would pay for it), so I was thinking of using the floor in the kitchen or the dining room dirty clothes or towels and stuff like that, you know, everything that's easy to clean but that's what my creativity has reached so far. 

Anyway your contribution will help, thanks. 

Congratulations on moving out and getting your own place. I hope you enjoy it! 😄

• Agree 1

Good luck and have fun! When I live alone, I plan to use floors like the kitchen or bathroom to pee on. Probably won’t use the carpet unless it’s a removable area rug. Make sure you buy a lot of pee remover spray. If you pee on real hardwood floor, you might need extra wood cleaning spray (I found out the hard way that soap and water isn’t enough to clean pee off hardwood floor). If you use paper towels to clean the pee, they go by a lot faster than you expect.

• Like 1

Sounds like you need some more solid trash cans. Once you have your own place you'll be able to buy house hold items that might more tailored to being urinals. Speaking of trash can, you might want to find one for your kitchen that you can easily perch over to pee while standing or something like that (works best with a semi-full bag to absorb it and minimize leaks). At this point your limit is your imagination and willingness to clean up now that you have ample private space and opportunity.

• Love 1