Peeing on the Hogwarts Express

Just to add - I write here about a couple of parts of trans people's lives that I don't have any direct experience with, ie, I'm not a trans man and I've never done any kind of medical transition. I try to write from a place of curiosity and empathy, and hopefully the result is a positive thing to read. But I'm always happy to learn, so if there's something here that wasn't correct or didn't feel right, please let me know and I'll take it on board. Love y'all x

• Love 3

A long time ago, I wrote a couple of short stories based on peeing witches and wizards but they were rejected because the Harry Potter cast was too young! Did I say they were Harry Potter? No - maybe I will try a repost here and see what happens so many thanks for sharing your own exciting tale. Best wishes - Leaky_One (aka Lesley).

40 minutes ago, lesley said:

A long time ago, I wrote a couple of short stories based on peeing witches and wizards but they were rejected because the Harry Potter cast was too young! Did I say they were Harry Potter? No - maybe I will try a repost here and see what happens so many thanks for sharing your own exciting tale. Best wishes - Leaky_One (aka Lesley).

I remember that one from Sprinkles Gold. I found the tweet hilarious because you had come out with the idea first.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, this was really good. Hot, funny, and surprisingly wholesome! 

I'm a trans guy, and though I of course don't speak for the trans community as a whole, I personally think that you depicted things very well. You covered some of the issues trans people experience, which was really nice to see. The representation generally felt very well thought out and realistic, major props to you.

Also the bit about the magical staircases knowing a student's gender was very sweet. I know that's a concept/headcanon which has been floating around the internet for a while, and I loved seeing it here. 

The world always needs more piss fiction involving trans characters (at least in my opinion), so thank you for your amazing contribution!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

This immediately made me think of that 4chan meme about "vanish me poopum"

Jokes aside, I'm so glad this exists. It's such a middle finger to JK TERF Rowling. 

@Ms. Tito - You are entitled to your opinion of course.  Just as anyone else is entitled to free speech.  Their free speech may offend you, and we sympathise.

But the topic matter here is the fiction which @BeneathMyWillow has been kind enough to share.  If you have something positive to say then please do so, otherwise out of respect and appreciation please stop using this thread as your platform for hate speech.

4 minutes ago, BeneathMyWillow said:

@gldenwetgoose I think you might have mistaken the tone of Ms Tito's comment, she was complimenting the story, nothing more

It’s ok - the tone of the comment was much milder than two others I’ve previously removed. But in the context of those previous comments, this one has no place here either. 😉

• 2 months later...

Thank you for the clarification @Remyryannexxx  - Unfortunately I've removed your comment too for exactly the same reason as the previous occurrence.

All please be aware though that the purpose of this thread is to post, read and enjoy works of pee related fiction.  If people wish to use this site to voice their opinions on a real world individual and their real world views, then I'd suggest a specific topic be created in the General Chat area.  Don't use this fiction thread for it.

• Like 1