to all pee lover

:welcome:

It's great to see you've already got started and have begun contributing lots of content to the site. I really hope you will enjoy it here. :)

thank you i am so far. question. if i join premium services are the videos different to what is in the members area

Welcome, evolution. You've been here only a few days and we've already seen many good posts from you.

Keep up the good work and stay well-hydrated. We can always use more good contributions. :)

• Like 1
thank you i am so far. question. if i join premium services are the videos different to what is in the members area

They are indeed. Premium members get much more content (so lots of different videos), which is available to download, instead of having to click on links to visit videos on other websites. :)

They are indeed. Premium members get much more content (so lots of different videos), which is available to download, instead of having to click on links to visit videos on other websites. :)

thanks for replying. will sort out premium membership when i get paid nest week :)

thanks for replying. will sort out premium membership when i get paid nest week :)

Thanks, that's great to hear. We've actually just updated the system so it should be cheaper and easier than ever. Plus, there's going to be lots of exciting new features added for premium members - plus lots more videos, of course. :)