Memory of a (daring) Christmas Pee

On 12/18/2021 at 1:32 PM, Malika said:

Hello dear friends. I am back. I have been missing here for long time due to some problems, but now I am here and I want to contribute with a memory about a pee in Christmas time.
It happened few years ago, when we were still in normal times and people could travel and enjoy the life normally. I went a couple of days in Bucharest with my two usual best girl friends A. and L.
to do some shopping and to enjoy the city in Christmas time. One day we went to see the Christmas markets. It was middle afternoon and we enjoyed the place very much. Everything
was really great and we were having a lot of fun. Then, it came out that we needed to pee bad. There were the portapotties, actually many and well arranged, but there was a crowd of people
going back and forward and honestly I hate to pee in the portapotties (and my friends too). So we decided to see if there was a better hidden pee place before accepting to go in the
portapotty. At that time of the day, late afternoon it was taking place the main event of the day, the advent of a real Santa Claus and a concert of kids on a stage, so the crowd was more concentrated
on that side of the square and people were mostly moving there to see that happening. So, we moved in the opposite direction toward the corners with less people around. We hanged around a bit ( we didn't exit from the market to pee, because there was a queue to enter at the gates) until we found a place that seemed to meet our needs. There was a secluded area of the market where there was
a house that was closed in that moment. At the side of the little house there was a dead corner and this dead empty space was somehow covered with a beautiful christmas tree and a Santa Claus
in the act of putting some gifts under the tree. The area was not so illuminated like the other areas and behind that nice arrangement there was a corner pretty dark and covered and also the row of houses in front were giving their blind back, so we decided to pee right there. We peed there one at a time, so that the other two of us were remaining in front of that Christmas arrangement pretending to take a little break to smoke a cigarette and watching
the arrangement, offering this way a further protection. So we did. I went for first. I walked between the Santa Claus And The tree walking over the packed gifts with the care not to hit and break them.
So, I moved myself behind the Santa Claus, staying side by side at his right side and there I peed. I pulled down my trousers and panties (my butt was freezing!) and I squatted as lowest as possible since I had to pee on the tarmac and I wanted to avoid to splash my feet as much as possible. So, I released my pee in a strong stream that was hissing loud on the ground, making a big puddle that was spreading in front of me. I noticed that the puddle was foamy and steamy and it widened pretty much on the ground forming also a couple of trials moving on one side. I peed really a lot!
I was feeling very much relieved and rearranged myself very quickly since it was extremely cold. Then I went out from there to make room for my friends who were guarding and waiting their turn.
So, I lit my cigarette and L. went behind to take her pee, more or less in my same way and position, adding her pee on mine, then it was the turn of A., who peed also in the same place of us, but with a higher squat (middle squat) that splashed a lot on the tarmac. She peed a lot too, maybe slightly longer than the two of us. After she finished she went out and I can say that we had a lot of pee since the place was flooded. Then we moved away and continued to enjoy the markets. I attach a simple sketch of the situation in order to better visualize the scene.
I hope you enjoyed this experience, actually very simple, that could be maybe of interest for somebody. Feel free to ask question and details anyway.
Thank you and Merry Christmas to everybody.

Malika

Situation.jpeg

Beautiful story! Very hot.Β It's something like here, only there were three of you?Β https://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Two-girls-pissing-together-in-public

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 8:24 AM, PIM said:

Great story.Β  I hope you didn't ruin the gifts!Β  πŸ˜‰Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

I guess the gifts where fake, just empty boxes part of the show...Β  so, no problemsΒ  ;-)

• Hot 1
On 12/18/2021 at 6:32 AM, Malika said:

Hello dear friends. I am back. I have been missing here for long time due to some problems, but now I am here and I want to contribute with a memory about a pee in Christmas time.
It happened few years ago, when we were still in normal times and people could travel and enjoy the life normally. I went a couple of days in Bucharest with my two usual best girl friends A. and L.
to do some shopping and to enjoy the city in Christmas time. One day we went to see the Christmas markets. It was middle afternoon and we enjoyed the place very much. Everything
was really great and we were having a lot of fun. Then, it came out that we needed to pee bad. There were the portapotties, actually many and well arranged, but there was a crowd of people
going back and forward and honestly I hate to pee in the portapotties (and my friends too). So we decided to see if there was a better hidden pee place before accepting to go in the
portapotty. At that time of the day, late afternoon it was taking place the main event of the day, the advent of a real Santa Claus and a concert of kids on a stage, so the crowd was more concentrated
on that side of the square and people were mostly moving there to see that happening. So, we moved in the opposite direction toward the corners with less people around. We hanged around a bit ( we didn't exit from the market to pee, because there was a queue to enter at the gates) until we found a place that seemed to meet our needs. There was a secluded area of the market where there was
a house that was closed in that moment. At the side of the little house there was a dead corner and this dead empty space was somehow covered with a beautiful christmas tree and a Santa Claus
in the act of putting some gifts under the tree. The area was not so illuminated like the other areas and behind that nice arrangement there was a corner pretty dark and covered and also the row of houses in front were giving their blind back, so we decided to pee right there. We peed there one at a time, so that the other two of us were remaining in front of that Christmas arrangement pretending to take a little break to smoke a cigarette and watching
the arrangement, offering this way a further protection. So we did. I went for first. I walked between the Santa Claus And The tree walking over the packed gifts with the care not to hit and break them.
So, I moved myself behind the Santa Claus, staying side by side at his right side and there I peed. I pulled down my trousers and panties (my butt was freezing!) and I squatted as lowest as possible since I had to pee on the tarmac and I wanted to avoid to splash my feet as much as possible. So, I released my pee in a strong stream that was hissing loud on the ground, making a big puddle that was spreading in front of me. I noticed that the puddle was foamy and steamy and it widened pretty much on the ground forming also a couple of trials moving on one side. I peed really a lot!
I was feeling very much relieved and rearranged myself very quickly since it was extremely cold. Then I went out from there to make room for my friends who were guarding and waiting their turn.
So, I lit my cigarette and L. went behind to take her pee, more or less in my same way and position, adding her pee on mine, then it was the turn of A., who peed also in the same place of us, but with a higher squat (middle squat) that splashed a lot on the tarmac. She peed a lot too, maybe slightly longer than the two of us. After she finished she went out and I can say that we had a lot of pee since the place was flooded. Then we moved away and continued to enjoy the markets. I attach a simple sketch of the situation in order to better visualize the scene.
I hope you enjoyed this experience, actually very simple, that could be maybe of interest for somebody. Feel free to ask question and details anyway.
Thank you and Merry Christmas to everybody.

Malika

Situation.jpeg

Love the story. Thanks for sharing.Β 

Β 

N

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 1/8/2022 at 7:05 PM, Malika said:

Not really. The girls in this clip peed together at the same time, instead we peed one by one...

Of course. It also differs in the fact that there were three of you, and they were two. The similarity, however, is that the two of them made a big puddle together, probably as big as the three of you πŸ˜‰

• Agree 1
  • 11 months later...