Ask me a question

44 minutes ago, Peesneakers said:

Ok well i guess ill ask some questions as well! 

1: im not sure if you have been asked this but as far as peeing outdoors do you often do it? Like out in public whether out of desperation or just for the hell of it or even just in your own yard

2: if you do go outdoors do you ever wear sneakers like converse, vans and shoes like those that get splashed or if you are wearing just socks and they get wet? Obviously splashing happens everytime not matter what but more like mistakenly like piss directly onto your shoe or sock 

I pee every where outside. In public in my yard and in the woods or countryside. I’ve done it mostly out of desperation but sometimes it’s for fun

i usually try to pee on my shoes of socks for fun but not at the same time as outdoor peeing

• Hot 2
  • 1 month later...

1. Is there any dream place where you'd love to take a pee but haven't yet gotten around to do so?

2. How would you react if you caught someone peeing in public or walked in on someone doing a naughty pee indoors like in a public toilet on the floor?

3. Do you also watch pee videos or enjoy stories of guys?

3 hours ago, Remi said:

1. Is there any dream place where you'd love to take a pee but haven't yet gotten around to do so?

2. How would you react if you caught someone peeing in public or walked in on someone doing a naughty pee indoors like in a public toilet on the floor?

3. Do you also watch pee videos or enjoy stories of guys?

1 one of them has to be in one of my college classrooms. It’s very unlikely but maybe one day

2 depending on the circumstances I would wait her watch or join 

3 I do enjoy the story’s of male peeing. Not as much as female but I do enjoy it. I have seen one or two videos of male peeing. I don’t hate it but I don’t often watch it. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, janny-ammerson said:

When did you know that you are a pee Fetish?

I had always liked peeing outside but never thought nothing of it. When I was 10 I saw my mom nonchalant peeing in the kitchen. After I saw that I was amazed. That’s probably where it started. 

On 2/23/2022 at 9:54 AM, Northern_pee said:

I had always liked peeing outside but never thought nothing of it. When I was 10 I saw my mom nonchalant peeing in the kitchen. After I saw that I was amazed. That’s probably where it started. 

I wonder if she was standing up or squating

On 2/27/2022 at 6:16 PM, glad1 said:

Even if you can't melt the Wicked Witch of the West, can I assume you're experienced at melting snow?

And, if so, I imagine lot of those times were because you were desperate, but how many were for fun?

Maybe it’s half and half. I’ve melted plenty of snow out of desperation. 

• Like 1
On 12/19/2021 at 12:04 AM, Northern_pee said:

I pee every where outside. In public in my yard and in the woods or countryside. I’ve done it mostly out of desperation but sometimes it’s for fun

i usually try to pee on my shoes of socks for fun but not at the same time as outdoor peeing

This might be a stupid question but how do you clean your shoes afterwards ? I never had to clean my shoes from the inside so i don't know how to do it. Or do you only pee on the outside or even keep them pissy ? 

On 2/23/2022 at 10:54 AM, Northern_pee said:

Ok you can't just drop this without going in to more detail. (Ok of course you can but im super curious.) What happened and how is it that so many people here have awesome fetish parents xD. )

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 2:39 PM, Northern_pee said:

Of Course any more questions 

Miss Northern , 

This is Ruth , this may be to personal , you don't have to answer if you don't want to .

If at any time you are with a partner , have you ever tasted your partners gifts . (Wayne calls my pee a gift to him ). I really enjoy our play 

Half year ago I'd created pee stream questionnaire for ladies. If you would like to answer it, you can do it. If you don't want - don't answer

1. Do you have multiplie streams?
    1. If you have, when you have it?
  2. Can you control stream direction?
  3. Do you usually know direction were your pee will shoot?
  4. Is your stream directed forward or down or backwards?
  5. Is your stream spraying?
    1. If spraying, when it happens?
    2. Can you control it?
  6. Is your stream with high pressure/power?
  7. Can you control stream pressure/power?
  8. Can you stop midstream?
    1. If you can, is it hard?
    2. Can you fully stop your pee?
    3. If you really want to pee, can you stop it, or you even can't reduce power of stream?
  9. How long can you hold your pee?
  10. Do you have hissing?
    1. If you have, is it often?
    2. Do you try to reduce power/pressure for avoiding it?
  11. Have you tried to pee standing?
    1. If tried, was it success?
    2. If tried, in what age?
  12. Had your stream really changed from young age?
  13. Have you tried to pee for distance?
    1. If you tried, how far it was?