Hi from another lurker

Hey, just another person that has been a lurker for a bit. Never really been public or open about my fetish so it is very strange to be posting about it to be completely honest. I am 20 and from the U.S. I have been into this for so long and this site was one of the first I stumbled on and have been a lurker since then. Also I am into bdsm and public stuff and combining that with piss stuff. 

I don't know how active I will be but maybe slowly I will learn to be okay with talking about a fetish I have had for over almost a decade now here. 

Alright I think that should be about it, if people have questions I am fine with answering (though idk how many you can build off of this bare bones intro)

• Like 3

Hi and a huge welcome as you step out of the shadows.  Completely understand what you mean, it does take quite a lot of adjustment to suddenly be amongst people who understand and support you.  No fear of criticism here.

Just take things as quietly as you feel comfortable with - look forward to seeing you getting involved, but no pressure at all.

Nice to meet you! I hope you'll feel confident enough to try dipping a toe in the water of posting. Maybe the easiest thing to start with would be to reply positively to some posts that you enjoy reading or looking at. This is a very friendly site and the staff do a brilliant job of keeping it all respectful. No judgements here 🙂 See you around I hope!