Horny when bladder full?

As a guy I used to like to masterbate when I had a really full bladder.  I confess I've never tried it with actual sex.  But I've heard of women who were scared that they were going to pee at orgasm (That would not be a turnoff to me!).

So does it make masterbation more intense to women too?  Have any of you ladies actually peed at orgasm, or did it merely feel like you would?  I mean more than the normal 'wetness' -- which is weirdly a huge turn-on.

I've only tried this a handful of times because it's relatively new to me, but every time I've had sexual stimulation with a full bladder I find my body can only focus on one or the other. Either my bladder is aching and begging for release or I'm wet with arousal like I've never seen. There is no balance and no in between lol. If I'm horny or having sex, even if before I was full to bursting, the feeling in my bladder gradually fades. That or I don't get very wet when I'm so full. 

Twice now I've had an orgasm with a full bladder. Once while having sex and once while masturbating and the weirdest thing happened both times. The instant I came all feeling disappeared from my bladder. I hadn't peed, but I didn't have to pee nor could I pee. I tried as hard as I could but nothing would come out! Of course, this was late at night so I cut my losses and went to bed, then of course a few hours later I woke up nearing pissing the bed lmao. 

The human body is weird af.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, 1badboy said:

I've heard of women who were scared that they were going to pee at orgasm

This is K's fear. She doesn't want to pee when she cums. I have suggested it wouldn't be a problem lol, but even though she is happy to indulge my kink in different ways, this is still something she's not happy about. So I don't even know whether it would be possible or pleasant for her.

• Like 1

My very first foray into discussing pee in a sexual context was with a young lady a couple of years older than me. I was a mere 18yr old rabbit-in-headlights fumbling around as teenagers do, and she was much more experienced.

If I recall correctly her words were:  "That feels amazing but if you don't stop I'm going to wet the bed...."

I did stop, and instead it led to a wonderful discussion around her peeing experiences, which probably played a big part in me being on this site today.

(I know you're wondering...  her wetting the bed wouldn't have been a problem to me.  But could have raised some awkward questions when her husband got home later...) 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

Perhaps you should try this in a hotel bed. When you wake up after going to bed, you might not actually have to worry yourself with getting up...

Aw but bed wetting isn't my thing  😞 at first the warmth would be a comfort but once it cools I don't think I'd like that a whole lot. 

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I've only tried this a handful of times because it's relatively new to me, but every time I've had sexual stimulation with a full bladder I find my body can only focus on one or the other. Either my bladder is aching and begging for release or I'm wet with arousal like I've never seen. There is no balance and no in between lol. If I'm horny or having sex, even if before I was full to bursting, the feeling in my bladder gradually fades. That or I don't get very wet when I'm so full. 

Twice now I've had an orgasm with a full bladder. Once while having sex and once while masturbating and the weirdest thing happened both times. The instant I came all feeling disappeared from my bladder. I hadn't peed, but I didn't have to pee nor could I pee. I tried as hard as I could but nothing would come out! Of course, this was late at night so I cut my losses and went to bed, then of course a few hours later I woke up nearing pissing the bed lmao. 

The human body is weird af.

Try stimulation when you are comfortably full, but not desperate.  I had a previous GF that enjoyed morning sex always before she got up to pee for that reason.  BTW, She was not into pee fun and never leaked a drop (of pee).

I had a gf who would warn me that she was about to pee, as she approached orgasm, when I was licking her, in a certain spot, even though she had usually peed before we went to bed. Of course, my response was "Bring it on!" She tried, but was not able to do it. The next time she warned me of the impending flood, I said "Promises, promises!" and we both laughed. I have posted more details of this on Pee Fans, in my stories of "Michelle," or "Melissa." I don't think we deliberately tried it when her bladder was full. She was very big on keeping the bed dry, always putting towels under us.

• Like 3

I have masterbated and had sex when bursting. It does heighten the feeling for a while but when I get turned on the bladder sensations vanish. I can actually use masterbation to stop my desperation feeling to allow me to fill up more so thought being uncomfortable. I have never leaked a drop when I orgasm and don’t think I could possibly pee if I tried. After I orgasm I have to wait a while to fully turn off before I am even able to pee and it takes some concentration to go. The two things are quite separate, for me at least. 

• Hot 1

I am not sure if anybody would agree with me but I have found over the years sex with a full bladdered girl to be a bit tighter and grippier than without. I'm not sure if it is down to a girl  trying to hold it in with her muscles or her full bladder taking up more room inside her leaving less space for a penis to fit. It hasn't happened for years as my Wife finds it very uncomfortable but when we were courting and having sex in the back of the car after a pub visit it was very noticeable. A work colleague once remarked to me that he loved sex first thing in the morning before his Wife had peed for the same reason.

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Geepee9 said:

I am not sure if anybody would agree with me but I have found over the years sex with a full bladdered girl to be a bit tighter and grippier than without. I'm not sure if it is down to a girl  trying to hold it in with her muscles or her full bladder taking up more room inside her leaving less space for a penis to fit. It hasn't happened for years as my Wife finds it very uncomfortable but when we were courting and having sex in the back of the car after a pub visit it was very noticeable. A work colleague once remarked to me that he loved sex first thing in the morning before his Wife had peed for the same reason.

Yes, matches my experience as a girl!

I feel super-friction during sex when my bladder is full, and thinking about it that is quite logical. I think both of your reasons combined are the cause.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2