Any fire fighters

Northern_pee

13 hours ago, Northern_pee said:

It may surprise some of you to learn that I am a volunteer firefighter in two of the towns near where I live in northern Vermont. That got me thinking if there are any more people on this forum that are firefighters weather they are payed or volunteer. 

Thank you for serving the people, very noble and dangerous job. I love naughty peeing, carpet, power pee, change rooms. Look forward to hearing more about you and experiences.

On 12/14/2021 at 7:36 PM, Northern_pee said:

It may surprise some of you to learn that I am a volunteer firefighter in two of the towns near where I live in northern Vermont. That got me thinking if there are any more people on this forum that are firefighters weather they are payed or volunteer. 

My small town fire department is all volunteers, my brother happens to be the fire chief. One of my best friends is a professional firefighter/paramedic

Thank you for volunteering your time as a firefighter

• Like 1
On 12/14/2021 at 8:36 PM, Northern_pee said:

When I was in college, OSU, I was in an Army reserve firefighting unit.  There was a fire school in the college.  The top ranks of the firefighting unit were filled with members of the town's fire department, and many were part of the college training staff.  Going to a summer camp was a problem as it would deprive the town of its fire department.  So, arrangements were made such that we could conduct our own fire school there on the college.  I checked out my fire suit and slept in the campus fire dorm.  One night the fire alarm rang, so I got out of bed and was fully awake, I slid down the fire pole and got onto the fire truck.

The next day there was comments that I had beaten everyone down to the truck, and there needed to be extra training as a beginner shouldn't be beating the regular students.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 7:36 PM, Northern_pee said:

I am a volunteer fire chief for a small department here in Tennessee.