Naughty peeing

16 hours ago, Northern_pee said:

Well one was at a Walgreens pharmacy. They had a normal trash can so I sat down on that like a toilet. Then I moved my ass spraying the wall and floor. Then while still peeing I stood up and peer all over the sink. I walked out of the store like nothing happened. There was a really cute girl working there around my age. I hope she got to see what I left. 

Good Girl! Thank you for following one of my suggestions. I'm happy you had fun! I love peeing like that too!

• Hot 1
37 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

OMG, I forgot when I worked Maintenance at a Resort, I would move furniture around and soak the carpets underneath. They could track who went into the room, so you had to be careful. Once in a while the door wasn't tight, mostly I would Target uncleaned room. That's place wasn't as high class as they claimed, so I thought it was unfair for the Guess to deal with the smell. I only had my fun with the cleanup crew, they used to accuse me of messing up their floors. They didn't mop in the first place, one time the bed was unmade and I knew they wasn't going to clean up until the next day and who was responsible to clean it. I soaked a bed,  linens and all 🤪😏

Just started my 24 hours by peeing in my trunk 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
24 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Did you take everything out? 

Did you clean up after both pees?

I'll be leaving soon, just waiting for me bladder to fill up, with coffee and water. Also thinking about how and where I can start with my drive home

There was nothing in. The compartment. I have not cleaned. I’ll clean the console soon but the seat can stay. 

can’t wait 

43 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

I imagine your stream splash on the seat too, where were you parked when you did both pees

I'm getting ready to start my 1st one, Im going to drive through dwntwn, (if I can hold it until then) or make sure I'm in traffic cruising along with people in car around while I'm peeing on the floor. Hopefully I can time it just right when I'm stopped at a light. Wish me luck 🤪

I was at home and then a store

6 hours ago, sillyme said:

I have another suggestion: Go into the fitting room of a clothing store and start peeing on the mirror, wall, and carpet. I did that and would love to show pictures of my naughtiness if I am allowed to in this section. 

You're definitely allowed to post pictures...   But as a post in the Men Peeing section.  No issues with you posting as a topic there.

• 1 month later...

On my last job i used to work nights, and sometimes i had to go to a clinic when i was not well, in the middle of the night. One night i was waiting for my consultation, and after that i had to receive IV medication, so it took a while, when i was finally done i was so relieved that left in a hurry so i could still catch a bus home, thing is i was kinda holding to pee on the hospital and on the way to the bus stop, wich was a bit far, the urge became desperation. On the way i had to go to a crosswalk, an elevated one trough a kinda busy avenue, but since it was late night, not much traffic or movement on the crosswalk, so i decided to go there, i unzziped my pants, whipped out my penis and aimed at the avenue bellow, as my stream falls, i was getting a mixed feeling between excitement and amusement, as i saw the cars bellow steering away from my stream 😅.

Relieved, i resumed my course towards the bus stop.

Edited by AWN_84
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I have a few, but none of them compare to watching a friend pee on his bathroom wall/window. Whew. I lost control that day!

Some of mine are carpet of course, my bath mat a few times, and in my laundry basket. Also had a pee in an open aisle of a pool locker room. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2022 at 12:45 PM, Justcallmesally said:

I agree with the pool locker room, though my new favorite has been the family changing room shower, with the drain in the center, just piss on the wall and let it all run down the floor. I wouldn’t want any kids to use it after, should go without saying, However, the moms 😏😏 or anyone over 18 stepping in it 😂

I don't even consider pool locker rooms as being naughty, you wouldn't believe how many normal everyday people just pee on the floors there, it's so very common.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Peegirlemma

Mine was pissing in a cinema: 

My best girlfriend and I were really horny and my best friend said i have to go to the toilet and i don't feel like going' i told her to do it on the chair in front of her so that the cleaning staff at least have something to do too so she went forward and took it very quietly and wet the whole seat and then continued on the seat next to it. Suddenly we saw someone walking into the room and we were shocked, but that one turned out to have the wrong room luckily!! my girlfriend was done and now she said it was my turn. i was nervous but really wanted to leave the room dirty for the next visitors so i decided to get 1 chair
step aside and take my pants off and put my legs up and pee across the room peeing hard and then stop
(the only visitors who sat at the very front were so concentrated that they didn't hear anything) After the visitors didn't notice anything, I decided to piss all over the room and wipe my vagina on the seat next to me. After that my best friend and I left very quickly because it had become such a mess.. oopss hahaha

On 3/19/2022 at 9:01 PM, Peegirlemma said:

Mine was pissing in a cinema: 

My best girlfriend and I were really horny and my best friend said i have to go to the toilet and i don't feel like going' i told her to do it on the chair in front of her so that the cleaning staff at least have something to do too so she went forward and took it very quietly and wet the whole seat and then continued on the seat next to it. Suddenly we saw someone walking into the room and we were shocked, but that one turned out to have the wrong room luckily!! my girlfriend was done and now she said it was my turn. i was nervous but really wanted to leave the room dirty for the next visitors so i decided to get 1 chair
step aside and take my pants off and put my legs up and pee across the room peeing hard and then stop
(the only visitors who sat at the very front were so concentrated that they didn't hear anything) After the visitors didn't notice anything, I decided to piss all over the room and wipe my vagina on the seat next to me. After that my best friend and I left very quickly because it had become such a mess.. oopss hahaha

Oh.... What an awesome experience!

I guess you must have been very nervous? Did you also leave some tissues behind?

I had a similar experience in the cinema 

• Like 1