Naughty peeing

5 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Store didn't have rugs and the only changing room was on the women's side, plus some one was working over there coming in and out of the rooms collecting clothes. Too  Risky, this is going to take some strategy. 

To bad now I'm sitting in my car, parked in a spot up front, it's simi busy and I have to pee 😂😂😁

Is there anywhere in the store where you can whip it out and pee quick. And move on then you can finish somewhere else. Or pee in the public bathroom floor. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Store didn't have rugs and the only changing room was on the women's side, plus some one was working over there coming in and out of the rooms collecting clothes. Too  Risky, this is going to take some strategy. 

To bad now I'm sitting in my car, parked in a spot up front, it's simi busy and I have to pee 😂😂😁

Dashboard...???

2 hours ago, Northern_pee said:

I will do the carpet pee later but I just had another amazing pee. I was almost fully naked on my deck enjoying the view. All I had on were my pantyhose. I hadn’t peed in a long time but I didn’t feel to desperate. Then all of a sudden a cold breeze hit me and I was dying for a piss. Without hesitation I started letting go. My pee rocketed out of my panties and right onto the deck. When I finished I stayed seated. When I was done outside I walked in and put a shirt on. I’m still wearing the panties. 😊

FF406E39-411D-4C85-8779-F6B72FB3AABD.jpeg

Looks like you really needed to piss.

I have a suggestion: To into a one person public bathroom somewhere, go in there, make sure the door is locked. Once you're in there pee everywhere in that bathroom except in the toilet. Cover lots of the floor and wall with your pee, and then if someone asks you questions when you come out say the person before you did that. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, alicexxx said:

Squatting over the desk and spraying everywhere it's always a good idea... 😜

Gonna throw my own idea into the hat here; Find the highest ledge in a not so remote area, like a parking garage, cock a leg and piss off of it. Pics would be nice but not necessary.

Alternatively; piss on your friends wall while they're in the bathroom or away doing something else.

I hope these aren't too naughty.

4 hours ago, sillyme said:

I have a suggestion: To into a one person public bathroom somewhere, go in there, make sure the door is locked. Once you're in there pee everywhere in that bathroom except in the toilet. Cover lots of the floor and wall with your pee, and then if someone asks you questions when you come out say the person before you did that. 

I will do that today. I have just the place. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Northern_pee said:

Well one was at a Walgreens pharmacy. They had a normal trash can so I sat down on that like a toilet. Then I moved my ass spraying the wall and floor. Then while still peeing I stood up and peer all over the sink. I walked out of the store like nothing happened. There was a really cute girl working there around my age. I hope she got to see what I left. 

Next time you do something like this you can at least make sure we see it here 🥰.