Naughty peeing

2 hours ago, Peeteller said:

To the outside world those of us that enjoy the smell of our own pee must be weird. I tried to explain to my Wife is different than the smell of old stale piss behind a Bar. She thinks I'm crazy when I jump up to rub my face in her pussy b4 she gets in the shower, better yet just b4 I eat🤪

BTW getting ready to leave work and try have my fun b4 I drive off😏

Sounds great I’m at a fire call right now so I won’t be on for a bit. Can’t wait to hear back about your pee. 

5 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Maybe something simple or you in the mood to make a mess? 

Do you have your own bathroom? 

What about peeing in a cup, dump it out in a sink, don't rinse it out, fill it back out with your drinking water for today 😊

Or do you want something more nastier/naughtier and adventures

That sounds good but maybe something a bit more naughty 

1 minute ago, Peeteller said:

Okay fill 1/2 way with pee and the rest with juice if you have some, if not water. 

BTW put the cup under you in your bedroom and close your eyes stand squat over it and try not to pee on the floor

I just got a fire call so I gotta go. Pee in your coffee and maybe in a fitting room floor. I’ll pee later in a cup. 

20 hours ago, Northern_pee said:

I love all your suggestions. I have a full week to do as much pissing as I want so more is on the way. 

here is my first story at the request of peeteller. As requested I pulled up to the McDonald’s dive through. I ordered my food. As I crawled up to the first window I had already taken my pants off and had mad pantyhose parted to one side. I payed for my food and moved forward to the next window. As soon as I stoped at the next window I started to empty my bladder. It started as a small trickle but as the worker opens the window it was turning into a full on waterfall. I let out a huge sigh of relief. My pee was pooling on my hat on the seat and was shooting agents the steering wheel. You could hear the sound from outside the window l, and every now and then a small pee spray could be seen from the window. The worker look very confused but handed me my food and said have a good day. I pulled away as my pee was finishing. I drove home with my pussy out drying. I hope to do much more like this this week. 

this is the seat after I was done 

85BE70CD-A007-4C65-AA68-79B7045B00EA.jpeg

That's super hot - sounds like the McDonalds server knew what you were doing but was a bit confused by it.

Is that your car or a rental?   Are you expecting to clean the seat or leave it stained?

You say you pee in your cars regularly - I'd love to do that but I think my wife would be very miffed.  If I lived alone and had a car with cloth seats I would definitely pee in it regularly.  Maybe I should get an old car just for that pleasure.  Problem is, I'd get into the habit too much and forget and then pee in the nice cars as well!

Just now, Peeteller said:

My coffee cup was full, so I sip 

Is that too much do you want me to tone it down. 

Because I don't know what environment. Give me three different ideas and I'll choose

Carpets, floors anywhere naughty.  Would love to see pic during or just puddle. 😀

2 minutes ago, Mrhapee said:

Carpets, floors anywhere naughty.  Would love to see pic during or just puddle. 😀

Love floor drains, carpet, Change rooms, spray everywhere.  Piss close to potty but not in.  Like big puddle and mess. 😈

• Agree 1
18 minutes ago, Northern_pee said:

I did exactly what you said. I fell to my knees pulled my panties out of the way and went full power on the carpet. Sorry I didn’t take any picture during it. 

9BAE9903-52C4-41EA-9C48-C0FDD0D92859.jpeg

Very sexy. Would have loved to see a strong hard stream shooting into carpet.  Thank you for sharing.  Hot!!!!

4 minutes ago, Northern_pee said:

Let’s keep going and that room I have no use for at the moment so it can stay and start to smell 

Would love to see how far you can shoot your stream.  Have even seen some ladies pee against wall.  😈

Just now, Peeteller said:

I just added more ice, now I'm sitting at my club house (I live in Apt) watching people walk by as I sip on coffee and Pee😜 

I think I'm going to end up adding more B4 I finish it.  At this rate I'm gonna be drinking in pee all day 🤪🤪 care to join me

I’m not into pee drinking that much I just like naughty peeing and marking. 

• Agree 3
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

I know sometimes it's depressing, we been married for a while she knows and sometimes plays. I just learn how to play on my own without her knowing and if she only knew she would not like it but it's cool. She washes my clothes and she knows 😁 

That's why I enjoy this website i can play with like minded people, who's not asking for money 🙂

Personally I think that it's simplier in a couple when the lady has kinkier behaviours... 

22 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

I'm at a store getting ready to go in, I'm still drinking my mixture I'm about finished just a little left. Now I have to pee again and it's raining, I don't want to get out yet, so do I fill my cup up again and drink more ( this is my 3rd pee, that's nasty 😜😁) or do I pee in the cup ( crowded parking lot, so this is still naughty) and dump it up and hopefully the rain washes it away

Don’t pee in the cup anymore unless you get really desperate. I want you to save as much as you can for the store 

3 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

She plays once in a while, But it's always Basic, now I enjoy basic. I just would like to have some toppings on my Cheesecake once in a while 😜

Literally a couple piss all over a cake would be so intriguing... 😜

• Hot 1