I’m Back ;)

5 minutes ago, pisswhore22 said:

It’s been awhile and I’m hornier than ever when it comes to wanting a naughty piss. I like to walk around my backyard with a full bladder. I love to let my hot, steamy piss puddle on the ground and splash off of trees. I only let myself piss just a little bit. 

When it comes to work, I fill up on so much water that by lunch I am ready to explode. Since I usually crave a naughty piss after holding, I will go to my car and have a little fun on my break. I like to stroke my pussy. When I’m soaking wet, I coat the opening of my urethra with my sticky pussy juices. By this point, trickles of hot urine are leaking from my little piss hole. I try to hold my piss stream back while I position my hot, wet cunt over a water bottle. I flood the bottle and my hot pee splashed onto my hand. I was in pure ecstasy, and sprayed all over my backseat. Before I knew it, I began to mysteriously rub my clit. I had never masturbated like that before, and it felt so good. As my climax began building up, I heard a knock on my window. Instead of stopping, I rubbed my clit faster and faster. A man’s voice broke through rapid knocks on my window as I kept going at my clit. It was hard to understand him through my orgasmic pleasure. I then realized my bladder wasn’t even completely empty, and I was going to have a pissgasm right there in the work parking lot. I couldn’t see him, but I knew he was still there even after he went quiet. Suddenly, the man appeared at the window across from me, staring right into my glistening, wet pussy as I fucked it. My bladder let loose as I finally came from playing with my sweet pussy, and I sprayed the window with the remainder of my warm, golden piss. His jaw dropped as I spread my lips, showcasing my exploding urethra.  Piss was gushing from my body and I was having a strong orgasm simultaneously. This felt like heaven. I watched the man undo his belt as I came down, so I unlocked my car door and invited him inside.

That was so horny, what a great experience. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 3:28 AM, pisswhore22 said:

It’s been awhile and I’m hornier than ever when it comes to wanting a naughty piss. I like to walk around my backyard with a full bladder. I love to let my hot, steamy piss puddle on the ground and splash off of trees. I only let myself piss just a little bit. 

When it comes to work, I fill up on so much water that by lunch I am ready to explode. Since I usually crave a naughty piss after holding, I will go to my car and have a little fun on my break. I like to stroke my pussy. When I’m soaking wet, I coat the opening of my urethra with my sticky pussy juices. By this point, trickles of hot urine are leaking from my little piss hole. I try to hold my piss stream back while I position my hot, wet cunt over a water bottle. I flood the bottle and my hot pee splashed onto my hand. I was in pure ecstasy, and sprayed all over my backseat. Before I knew it, I began to mysteriously rub my clit. I had never masturbated like that before, and it felt so good. As my climax began building up, I heard a knock on my window. Instead of stopping, I rubbed my clit faster and faster. A man’s voice broke through rapid knocks on my window as I kept going at my clit. It was hard to understand him through my orgasmic pleasure. I then realized my bladder wasn’t even completely empty, and I was going to have a pissgasm right there in the work parking lot. I couldn’t see him, but I knew he was still there even after he went quiet. Suddenly, the man appeared at the window across from me, staring right into my glistening, wet pussy as I fucked it. My bladder let loose as I finally came from playing with my sweet pussy, and I sprayed the window with the remainder of my warm, golden piss. His jaw dropped as I spread my lips, showcasing my exploding urethra.  Piss was gushing from my body and I was having a strong orgasm simultaneously. This felt like heaven. I watched the man undo his belt as I came down, so I unlocked my car door and invited him inside.

What an amazing experience. Nothing cool ever happens like this on my end of TN lol. Most of the girls are kinda stuck up lol. Thanks for sharing your story.