do you have any stories of your mom desperate to pee and can you share them

On 12/14/2021 at 7:03 PM, Northern_pee said:

Has anyone on this forum ever watch a mom or other relative pee? Was it on purpose? Did they see you? Share your story 

I have some story’s that I can post if anyone is interested.  

I am interesting in hearing your story

My family used to go on backpacking trips, sometimes for 3-5 days at a time, so it was inevitable that we'd see each other peeing now and then.  But it wasn't as free and open as @Alfresco describes.  Usually, it was more of a "You go on ... I'm going to visit that bush" kind of thing.  Can't say I ever saw her peeing openly. 

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Like 4

Do you enjoy peeing other public places as well? Bathrooms aren't so bad since they are often filthy already and easy to clean, but what about seats in public transport or restaurants, changing rooms, store products, hotels. 

And if you do do you try that someone has to encounter your deed. Like peeing in front of someone else's door in a hotel hallway instead or just going anywhere in the hallway?

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kupar said:

That is how we have been with our kids as they grew up and it persists into their adult life - it's our contribution to trying to reduce the prudish Anglo-Saxon attitude to bodies 🙂  

Love your attitude, in western society there's to much made of it, obviously there needs to be some decorum at times but openess should be encouraged within the family. 

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Sandman033 said:

It wasn't my mom but I have watched my aunt pee several time in her house. She really opened up to me about her peeing when I walked in on her soaking the carpet beside the couch and again when I caught her peeing in the air vent. She became really open with me and her peeing, it was just about having fun nothing sexual. We would take turn peeing in her closet and other places around the house. 

Wow! What an extraordinary thing to happen!

• Agree 2

I don’t recall ever seeing my mum or dad pee, although must have done when really tiny and had to go to public toilets with them. However my kids have seen me pee loads. Not necessarily by choice but started as taking the baby with me to keep him safe and entertained and then they just got used to following me and would bang the door if I locked it. They didn’t want to watch me, they just wanted to be able To keep talking to me or ask my help or things. This stopped as they got older and wanted their own privacy as they then respected mine and would just yell through the door. Haha 

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...
13 hours ago, jeffpicard said:

In my case , it was my grandma that I watched........my parents worked awkward hours, so I stopped at her house during the week, and when I was young , I followed her everywhere, even to the toilet.........she never seemed to mind me watching her lift her skirt, pull down  her knickers, and sit on the toilet to pee.

It wasnt sexual at that time, but curiously interesting, and I noticed she never wiped, and this left her gusset damp. !!

Love the fact that she didn’t wipe - and left a damp gusset.  I wish more women would do this.  Leaves the panties very  aromatic.

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1