Evening wee with Renée

• 7 months later...
On 12/11/2021 at 10:59 AM, Sophie said:

I was cuddled with Renée (my beautiful brunette French friend) on the sofa last night and she said to me "I need pipi are you coming ?" in the accent that just makes me melt. I needed to pee too so I agreed (and I'd never say no to watching her) and we stood up and went upstairs together, Renée leading the way. We walked into the bathroom together and I closed the door behind us as she walked over to the toilet, turning around to see her lifting up her dress and revealing the dark red lace lingerie underneath. She pulled down the panties to her knees as she sat down and turned to her side to pull off some toilet paper before sitting perfectly straight with her hands in her lap, the toilet paper scrunched in her hand. Moments later a very feminine delicate tinkle filled the room as she began peeing and she flashed me a smile. She looked gorgeous sitting there all prim and proper, her lace underwear stretched across her legs just above her knees. This might sound strange but it was very her, it suited her perfectly. She peed for a small while and smiled again as it slowed to drops, leaning forward slightly and reaching behind to wipe herself. She pulled up her underwear as she stood and then smoothed out her dress. "Should I flush?" I told her it was okay and she said "it's all yours" and kissed my cheek as we swapped places.

Very hot...is Renee shaved or hairy?