How to tell my mom about my fetish?

7 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

@Peewee123 @gldenwetgoose @MonsterKane46 All great points and suggestions, and I objectively agree with it all. However, in reality, it is still a big step for me. Peeing can be seen as 'fun' and maybe somewhat 'erotic', but full-on masturbating can only be seen as erotic and may be crossing a line I am not entirely ready to cross. Yes, she casually plays with her nipples and I casually stroke my pussy, but IDK how she would react to me moaning and fingering and cumming right in front of her. I may try to make baby steps (such as start with just slowly fingering or something similar) and work my way to full masturbation depending on her reaction. 

Don't get me wrong; it is something that I would love to do. I just want to go about it in a logical manner. I will for sure keep you guys updated, tho 😉 I am so glad you all are enjoying my experiences! 

totally agree about crossing a line.... hope it all works out for you 😊

• Love 1
On 5/31/2022 at 8:22 AM, peecurious94 said:

**UPDATE** 

Thus weekend I went to my moms house to visit. We spent a lot of time in her garden…potatoes were ready to be dug up, and blackberries were ready to be picked. It was hot so we drank a lot of water and peed when we needed to without warning. We were already nude, so we just let it flow. 

Later that evening, we were watching TV. I was gently stroking my pussy as I do when I am relaxing. I really had to pee, so I asked my mom where it would be okay to pee.

She said “wherever you like since now that’s something we apparently do together. Haha!”

I asked if I could go against the wall in the living room…she said sure! 

I stood from the couch and faced the corner in the living room. I aimed my pussy at the wall, but before I peed, I told my mom that I did this a lot growing up and that I am so happy I pee on the wall with permission now! 

She said she was so happy I felt comfortable peeing on the wall now in front of her. “At least I’ll know where all of the pee spots are so I can clean! It was all a guessing game when you were growing up!” 

With that, I let my stream go onto the wall. It was so blissful…peeing in front of my mom on the wall and carpet??? Who would have ever thought this would happen?! 

My stream tapered and stopped. I sat back down on the couch without wiping…pee still dripping from my bush. I was so turned on, but I did not know how my mom would feel about me masturbating in front of her, so I just resumed gently running my fingers up and down my slit. 

Later, I was helping her get her guest room ready for a friend who was staying over this week. As we were putting pillow cases on the pillows, she mentions she needs to pee. Just as she said it, I see it slip from between her lips and run down her leg. Her stream was really strong….splashing off of the carpet. As it slowed, she looked up at me and said “This is so much fun!” 

((There are more stories from this weekend…LMK if you want to hear them!))

I love you two. :)

And yeah, if i were you I would absolutely be thinking of taking it further by playing with yourself in front of her.

If history has taught us anything, it's that you inherited your watersports fetish from your Mum. Is it safe to assume that she has had thoughts about playing with herself in front of you, after pissing? Absolutely. 

I'd be amazing if she hasn't thought of it. You two are so alike that you're practically sisters, and you have very much a sisterly dynamic.

I used to know sisters who used to mutually master bate in the same room (They did a lot more than that.) and thought nothing of it. Their parents knew and were cool about it.

That's the thing with families, some families are like chalk and cheese, and then there are some are acorns dropped from the same tree. You absolutely sound like the latter.

I doubt your Mum would be shocked or be against the idea of mutual masturbation.

With the approaching of the pissing thing, my advice was just to take it slowly and discuss it.

Just come out and tell her that peeing makes you horny, then ask her if it's the sane for her. That way you're breaking the ice and taking ownership of the self-conscious element of it. 

Ideally, say it after you're either in mid stream or you've just finished. That way you can stroke your pussy, in a subtle manner, as you ask her.

• Love 1
On 12/9/2021 at 5:54 AM, peecurious94 said:

Now that I am an adult, I want to tell my mom about my fetish. I am sure she knows to some degree, and has not mentioned it to avoid any embarrassment. Growing up, I am sure she  came to that conclusion based on the soaked towels, pee stains on the porch (often blamed on the dogs when asked), pee smell in my room (closet, mostly), and the couple of times she caught me bottomless in my chair in the living room with a wet spot under me. Now that I am out of her house, I want to confirm her suspicions. Mu hope is that she will allow my free peeing openly when I am visiting her house since I got away with so much when I was growing up. Any ideas or thoughts? 

Can we have more stories of you pissing with your mum it's a real turn on reading about all the piss shenanigans you get up to.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

@MasterDarcy that is great advice, especially the part about saying it midstream...I occasionally rub my clit midstream to kind of spray my pee...maybe I could do that? 

Perfect!

Then it'll give you a perfect chance to broach the subject. So yes, I would absolutely do it during midstream, especially since you rub your clit simultaneously. 

See? It's all coming together. ;)

And yeah, to reiterate it: chances are, if you're thinking about masturbating in front of her, she's probably thinking of doing it in front of you.

You have mutual pissing. How you feel about mutual masturbation?

Just now, MasterDarcy said:

Perfect!

Then it'll give you a perfect chance to broach the subject. So yes, I would absolutely do it during midstream, especially since you rub your clit simultaneously. 

See? It's all coming together. 😉

And yeah, to reiterate it: chances are, if you're thinking about masturbating in front of her, she's probably thinking of doing it in front of you.

You have mutual pissing. How you feel about mutual masturbation?

It is all coming together! 

I am unsure of how I feel about mutual masturbation. I feel like that may be too close to the incest line. I am fully aware that what we do is considered outrageous to some people, but I haven't decided how I feel about it. With that being said, if she were to masturbate in front of me, I would be just fine...i am hesitant to try at the same time, though.  

1 minute ago, peecurious94 said:

I am unsure of how I feel about mutual masturbation. I feel like that may be too close to the incest line. I am fully aware that what we do is considered outrageous to some people, but I haven't decided how I feel about it. With that being said, if she were to masturbate in front of me, I would be just fine...i am hesitant to try at the same time, though.  

What if you asked, next time you pee in front of her, something along the lines of “do you ever get turned on when you pee around the house? Because I do” and rub your clit for a moment and then stop in case she doesn’t like it. I wouldn’t suggest mutual masturbation, unless she does and you’re into it. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
6 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

T'is!

I tend to think of "incest" to be penetration (with a penis). I don’t generally have an issue with all females doing it. It actually is more common that you'd think. Especially in the BDSMverse 

Yeah. There's no doubting it, most of the populace would find the mutual pissing thing and you two doing what you do, to be outrageous even immoral. But who makes the rules? He'll, Cleopatra married and screwed two of her brothers. 

It's very cool that you'd be fine with her masturbating in front of you. Very.

Yeah. I get it. But look at the recent past. You were hesitant to broach the pee thing and look how that turned out.

As I said, bring the subject up in mid stream as you play with your clit. I'd make a bet that she fantasises anout squatting in front of you, before pissing and then masturbating herself off... all in front of you.

You two are unconventional. And I love it 

13 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

I occasionally rub my clit midstream to kind of spray my pee...maybe I could do that? 

(Nodding sagely) pretending to “aim” while having a pleasant feel, yes, that works. Um. Apparently, so they tell me

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2
13 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

I am unsure of how I feel about mutual masturbation. I feel like that may be too close to the incest line.

Obviously only do what you are comfortable with but I really don’t think it’s much different to what you’re already doing. Being naked around each other, peeing which turns you on, stroking your pussy, the only difference is having an orgasm. You don’t need to go OTT and go all out and scream etc but just rub and if it happens just enjoy it. I don’t think that’s incest at all as you aren’t engaging in anything together or touching each other so I don’t see it’s much different to what you’re already doing to be honest. 

• Love 1

I also think asking the simple questions of how naughty putting makes her feel could answer a lot of those questions. Also, all her for stories as an ice breaker if she hasn't already shared. I'm sure it will work out whichever way it goes for you 😉

• Like 1

@gldenwetgoose @Peewee123 I guess you are both right. I have been giving it thought, and speaking as a mom, I would be honored if my daughter grew up to be comfortable masturbating in front of me. It would show me that she trusts me and knows I will not judge her. Perhaps my mom feels the same way...it is difficult to see from a daughter's perspective, though. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
On 12/9/2021 at 12:54 AM, peecurious94 said:

M[y] hope is that she will allow my free peeing openly when I am visiting her house

Good luck on that one.  Pee is very sexual, I just might let my girlfriend do it, but even I would not let my child pee openly in my home. 

On 2/25/2022 at 8:59 AM, beachmom said:

making a mess on a floor that I have to then clean isn't fun, but perhaps on a locker room floor, a store dressing room, hotel room or even a basement or parking garage floor would be normal to me.

I like that, 'specially locker room floor, and I don't even know why.  

• Agree 1

In answering "How to tell my mom about my fetish?" I have never told my mom.  I didn't have to tell dad, he stopped by after work one day to use my computer and found the Sex Bizarre Magazine I had  left on my desk.  :D 

Called me a pervert and a few other unpleasant things.  Then, the next day, he shows up after work with a couple of buddies and says "Show the guys that magazine that was on your desk."   :P 

• Haha 2
On 6/10/2022 at 5:36 AM, Peevert said:

In answering "How to tell my mom about my fetish?" I have never told my mom.  I didn't have to tell dad, he stopped by after work one day to use my computer and found the Sex Bizarre Magazine I had  left on my desk.  😄

Called me a pervert and a few other unpleasant things.  Then, the next day, he shows up after work with a couple of buddies and says "Show the guys that magazine that was on your desk."  😛

Hope it didn't damage the relationship with your Dad.

Edited by gldenwetgoose
Missing word "didn't" added
On 6/8/2022 at 8:11 PM, durianfury said:

What if you asked, next time you pee in front of her, something along the lines of “do you ever get turned on when you pee around the house? Because I do” and rub your clit for a moment and then stop in case she doesn’t like it. I wouldn’t suggest mutual masturbation, unless she does and you’re into it. 

I think that could be a big thrill, a big step but also a calm way to go about it

15 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

UPDATE 

I have made a step in the direction of masturbating in front of my mom...would anyone like to hear? 

(Admin please delete if not allowed..I was previously encouraged, and would like to give an update)

YES, let's hear it!!

• Agree 1