How to tell my mom about my fetish?

On 5/25/2022 at 1:52 AM, peecurious94 said:

***UPDATE***

My mom came over this weekend. I have been anticipating this interaction for weeks now, so I was a little nervous about how it was going to play out. 

I was naked when she arrived, and she was bottomless....she did not want to get pulled over on her way here, but quickly lost her top, as well, as soon as she was inside. We chatted for a bit and drank some wine. We decided on a place to go for dinner, and started to get up to get our clothes back on. 

"Before I get dressed, can I ask you something?" I said.

"Of course. What is it?" She asked. 

"At your house a few weeks ago, you were so desperate to pee that you squatted in the kitchen..." 

"Yeah? and?" 

"And, I have been wanting to tell you for a while that I pee on my floors, but I was afraid you would be grossed out because we only pee in the sink and laundry inside at your house." 

She hid her face and started laughing..."I only pee in the sink and laundry when you're there because I don't want you to think your mom is weird because she pees on the floor!" 

Oh my god. It was like a huge weight had been lifted. I immediately spread my legs and urinated right there on the floor. Right in front of my mom. Still nude. And to my surprise, she did the same thing!! At dinner we talked about how she knew I loved peeing growing up...she knew about the pee in my closet and in the corner of the living room and on the couch. She said she has loved naughty peeing since she was young, but thought it to be inappropriate to bring it up with me, so she let me bring it up as I was comfortable. If only I had known I could have free peed in my house while growing up! 

We spent the rest of the night and all day Sunday until she had to leave peeing on my floor, table, and counters instead of in the toilet. Sunday morning, I was woken up by the sound of liquid hitting the floor...My mom had scooted to the side of my fold-out couch and let it flow all over my floor. She thought I was still asleep, so she started playing with her nipples. I threw my covers back and peed on my bed (I have a mattress protector).  

Stay tuned for more 🙂

I am in love with you two.

Great to hear! I told you that she probably had the same fetish as you. I mean, let's be honest, if a grown woman pissed in sinks, etc, then chances are that she has a pee fetish.

So glad you managed to get it out there and it's no longer the elephant kn the room.

You have an amazing dynamic. 

I may have been aroused reading your post...

Edited by MasterDarcy
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
26 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

@everyone: thank you so much for your support and interest in my journey here! I will for sure provide updates 🙂 I am going home this weekend, so there should be more stories to tell! 

@Alfresco I think there is a genetic component to it....My mom and myself are quite obviously into free peeing. My daughter has also shown interest in peeing where ever she wants. 

@MasterDarcy thank you so much! I am so glad you enjoyed 😉

Oh. I enjoyed! Visuals are all well and good, but maybe you should take a photograph or 100090000. 😉

There's absolutely a genetic component to it. Things like that are very ingrained in genes. I'm very much into BDSM and I have good reason to believe that my big sister is, too, so yeah, whilst things like kink and fetishes are sometimes triggered and manufactured by childhood incidents, some of the times it's inherent.

Keep the updated coming. 😉

• Love 1
4 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

Another update: 

my mom facetimed me tonight (we usually do 2-3 times/week to catch up).

We were about 30 minutes into the conversation when my mom got up and moved seats, she was originally on the couch in the living room, but she moved to the center of the living room. Then, I heard a familiar sound...I asked what it was. She turned the camera around and showed me a puddle of pee on her coffee table! 

I told her how proud I am! and then turned my camera around and showed her my pussy as I peed onto my couch! 

wow. that's awesome. 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

@everyone: thank you so much for your support and interest in my journey here! I will for sure provide updates 🙂 I am going home this weekend, so there should be more stories to tell! 

@Alfresco I think there is a genetic component to it....My mom and myself are quite obviously into free peeing. My daughter has also shown interest in peeing where ever she wants. 

@MasterDarcy thank you so much! I am so glad you enjoyed 😉

your daughter takes after her mom then

• Love 1
On 5/18/2022 at 2:07 AM, peecurious94 said:

**NEW DEVELOPMENT**

I was at my mom's place this weekend, and we had just gotten home from running errands. My mom made it into the house, but couldn't quite make it to the kitchen sink, so she pulled her shorts down and peed on the kitchen floor! She did it right in front of me. What are everyone's thoughts about the situation now? Should I try openly peeing on the floor, too? 

Yes you should just piss on the floor carpet is better

• Agree 1
8 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

**UPDATE** 

Thus weekend I went to my moms house to visit. We spent a lot of time in her garden…potatoes were ready to be dug up, and blackberries were ready to be picked. It was hot so we drank a lot of water and peed when we needed to without warning. We were already nude, so we just let it flow. 

Later that evening, we were watching TV. I was gently stroking my pussy as I do when I am relaxing. I really had to pee, so I asked my mom where it would be okay to pee.

She said “wherever you like since now that’s something we apparently do together. Haha!”

I asked if I could go against the wall in the living room…she said sure! 

I stood from the couch and faced the corner in the living room. I aimed my pussy at the wall, but before I peed, I told my mom that I did this a lot growing up and that I am so happy I pee on the wall with permission now! 

She said she was so happy I felt comfortable peeing on the wall now in front of her. “At least I’ll know where all of the pee spots are so I can clean! It was all a guessing game when you were growing up!” 

With that, I let my stream go onto the wall. It was so blissful…peeing in front of my mom on the wall and carpet??? Who would have ever thought this would happen?! 

My stream tapered and stopped. I sat back down on the couch without wiping…pee still dripping from my bush. I was so turned on, but I did not know how my mom would feel about me masturbating in front of her, so I just resumed gently running my fingers up and down my slit. 

Later, I was helping her get her guest room ready for a friend who was staying over this week. As we were putting pillow cases on the pillows, she mentions she needs to pee. Just as she said it, I see it slip from between her lips and run down her leg. Her stream was really strong….splashing off of the carpet. As it slowed, she looked up at me and said “This is so much fun!” 

((There are more stories from this weekend…LMK if you want to hear them!))

Keep us updated on your pissing fun it nice 

• Agree 2
10 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

**UPDATE** 

Thus weekend I went to my moms house to visit. We spent a lot of time in her garden…potatoes were ready to be dug up, and blackberries were ready to be picked. It was hot so we drank a lot of water and peed when we needed to without warning. We were already nude, so we just let it flow. 

Later that evening, we were watching TV. I was gently stroking my pussy as I do when I am relaxing. I really had to pee, so I asked my mom where it would be okay to pee.

She said “wherever you like since now that’s something we apparently do together. Haha!”

I asked if I could go against the wall in the living room…she said sure! 

I stood from the couch and faced the corner in the living room. I aimed my pussy at the wall, but before I peed, I told my mom that I did this a lot growing up and that I am so happy I pee on the wall with permission now! 

She said she was so happy I felt comfortable peeing on the wall now in front of her. “At least I’ll know where all of the pee spots are so I can clean! It was all a guessing game when you were growing up!” 

With that, I let my stream go onto the wall. It was so blissful…peeing in front of my mom on the wall and carpet??? Who would have ever thought this would happen?! 

My stream tapered and stopped. I sat back down on the couch without wiping…pee still dripping from my bush. I was so turned on, but I did not know how my mom would feel about me masturbating in front of her, so I just resumed gently running my fingers up and down my slit. 

Later, I was helping her get her guest room ready for a friend who was staying over this week. As we were putting pillow cases on the pillows, she mentions she needs to pee. Just as she said it, I see it slip from between her lips and run down her leg. Her stream was really strong….splashing off of the carpet. As it slowed, she looked up at me and said “This is so much fun!” 

((There are more stories from this weekend…LMK if you want to hear them!))

wow....amazing!

• Agree 1

I'm glad to hear that the situation's resolved satisactorily.  Given what you said in your earlier posts, I didn't anticipate there being any great problem.  Although I was never quite so upfront about it as you, I'm sure my mother knew about my interest in pee, and most likely knew more about it than I realised.  My late Aunt Anne, a relative by marriage, was responsible in some measure for my bathroom interests and she dropped plenty of hints that she knew I liked it when she needed to go, sometimes sharing funny little pee related anecdotes with me.  

• Like 1
On 5/31/2022 at 4:26 PM, Adyguy6970 said:

I'm glad to hear that the situation's resolved satisactorily.  Given what you said in your earlier posts, I didn't anticipate there being any great problem.  Although I was never quite so upfront about it as you, I'm sure my mother knew about my interest in pee, and most likely knew more about it than I realised.  My late Aunt Anne, a relative by marriage, was responsible in some measure for my bathroom interests and she dropped plenty of hints that she knew I liked it when she needed to go, sometimes sharing funny little pee related anecdotes with me.  

I am so glad you have 2 women in your life that at least understand! What all did you do when you were younger that may have shown your mom your interest?

2 hours ago, peecurious94 said:

I have considered it, but it is a huge next step. If anyone has any suggestions, I am open to it. 

Stroking yourself in front of your mum is masterbating, just slowly. If she doesn’t mention it then I don’t see why you don’t just start taking it a bit further. You could always apologise or excuse yourself when you start getting into it and say you need to go finish somewhere and hopefully she’ll just tell you to stay. 

I have considered it, but it is a huge next step. If anyone has any suggestions, I am open to it. 

Does it actually need to be said?  There's a good chance she already expects that you do.

If you use any form of vibe, bullet or other toy how about leaving it out of the nightstand where your mum would see it if she went into your bedroom - which of course you would find a reason for her to do.  Maybe putting your laundry away for you when she calls around.

I would imagine she knows you do it... I mean she most likely does it privately too just as my mum used to... mum's are not stupid and they were doing it before we were born.

As far as in front of her goes, I guess you could do the " caught doing it when she leaves you alone" thing but if you are seriously considering doing it in front of her then I'm sorry but you need to ask her if it's okay first.. She might be okay with you peeing on the floor at her house but she may not be okay with seeing you blatantly rub one out. 

Also, you have mentioned before you are married with a daughter so I would definitely make sure she's OK with it first as I wouldn't want to create any awkwardness when she's around them.

I remember reading an earlier post in which you said you saw her playing with her boobs after she peed on the floor during the night so I feel she would probably be okay with it if  you went "damn, I'm horny now, would you mind if I took care of it?"

• Agree 2