How to tell my mom about my fetish?

My mom is proud of me for finally coming out of my shell and becoming more willing to pee outside when I need to, but she will go to her grave never knowing that it makes my pp go hard. That's a boundary I'm not willing to cross. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

**NEW DEVELOPMENT**

I was at my mom's place this weekend, and we had just gotten home from running errands. My mom made it into the house, but couldn't quite make it to the kitchen sink, so she pulled her shorts down and peed on the kitchen floor! She did it right in front of me. What are everyone's thoughts about the situation now? Should I try openly peeing on the floor, too? 

Wow! What did you say at the time? I think that is probably quite important in terms of what happens next.

7 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

I acted like it was no big deal and went to the closet to get a towel. It surprised me a little bit since I have never seen her pee outside of the toilet, sink, or grass, so I didn't think I was in the right mindset to venture the topic of me regularly peeing freely. Maybe it will happen again now that it has happened once, and it can just become a normal thing without a real conversation. 

I really had to pee at this time, as well. I dropped my shorts and peed in the sink, but from the side with my legs spread so it was more brazen.

I don't think it's too late to say something to your Mom like "I was a bit surprised that you peed on the kitchen floor! I 'm glad I'm not the only one who does that - to be honest I find it fun." How would that go down do you think?

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I don't think it's too late to say something to your Mom like "I was a bit surprised that you peed on the kitchen floor! I 'm glad I'm not the only one who does that - to be honest I find it fun." How would that go down do you think?

I don't think it would be a bad thing to do. Maybe better to say that in person so that it isn't taken the wrong way? I don't want her to think that I have been thinking about it and for her to be embarrassed. Maybe next time I am over there, I will strike up the conversation. She is supposed to come to my place this weekend...maybe I could just do it while she is here since it is my things that I am soaking? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

I was thinking of peeing on my floor just before she gets here and be cleaning it up when she comes in? Maybe that will reduce the shock factor?

It would 🙂

I’d definitely do it at yours seeing as then she can’t come plain too much and she has done it at hers. If you do it before hand you could always just say mind the puddle I’m about to clean it up, or say sorry I just got in and desperate like you were the other day. Depending on your relationship you could always joke and ask if she needed to add to it before you cleaned it up. It’s really hard to comment as I can’t imagine ever having these discussion with my mum but you guys have a very different relationship. I think the door has been opened a bit and you should take the next step. 

• Like 2

Well that’s one elephant in the room as it were that’s definitely not being ignored. 

And if nothing was said when you peed in the sink that’s perhaps almost more telling than your mum peeing on the floor (which could be considered as purely a desperate measure).

If you pee at home just as a routine thing it in front of her could be awkward (?) if she sees it as ‘because I was bursting now she’s doing it to mock me / embarrass me / make me feel it’s ok’.

But the idea of mopping up when she arrives maybe is a good one. And a conversation starter “like mother, like daughter I guess - I was bursting and oops… but actually somehow it feels kind of embarrassing, naughty and fun at the same time?  Is that weird?”  Make it sound a bit jokey and you may get either get a ‘yes it’s weird’ or a ‘not at all’ response. 

• Like 2

Wow! That's such an amazing relief for you after worrying about telling her. Almost as like the relief from a much needed pee! What a great relationship to have with your Mom ❤️. Thanks so much for the update!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

That's fabulous - I guess we'd better keep an eye out for your Mum as a new member here then.

That must be such a huge weight lifted, I mean it's over six months since you raised this thread and obviously that wasn't the first moment you started to think on it.  So glad it's out in the open!

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

Fantastic news @peecurious94.  I think all the signs were there that it was going to turn out well, but it is still a big step to bring up the subject like that.   When I read the post about your mum peeing on the kitchen floor when she got in, I was wondering whether she was testing your reaction as surely it wouldn't take more than a couple of additional seconds to get to the sink.   

I am so pleased for you as you can now enjoy lots of fun together in the future.

I do sometimes wonder if there is something hereditary about peeing interests.   I never talked to him about it (and it is too late now) but I sometimes suspected my Dad had at least a passing interest in peeing as he sometimes told stories about how my mum often needed to pee when out walking whilst he was able to hold it for much longer (I know that is the opposite of most couples) and he was never bothered about peeing outside if the need did (eventually) arise.   Also, when we watching a carnival at home, we were looking out of the bedroom window to see the procession and a girl came onto our drive and went to pee behind a trailer we had parked there.  I was going to call out to stop her (before my enjoyment developed) but he stopped me from saying anything and we both watched from above as she went behind the trailer, dropped her trousers and produced a large puddle on the concrete drive, then stood and wiggled back into her trousers before going back to join her friends watching the carnival.  That is still clearly etched in my memory and may well be one of my first realisations that I also enjoyed women peeing outside.   I have found various pictures of naked girls on his computer but never found any with pee involved, which actually surprised me slightly.  

• Love 3

I just had another thought about one of my earlier interactions with my parents about peeing.   I had bunk beds which were situated about 30 cm away from the wall so that I could have a shelf the length of the bed a little above the bed.  I slept on the top bunk and the bottom bunk was left spare - either for visitors or more usually where I left clothes etc.   Anyway, once, I went into the gap and peed onto some trousers because I enjoyed it.   Then I left them there and repeated it another day, and left them to dry a bit and I ended up doing it several more times.   One evening my Mum and Dad were sitting in the living room when I came in. Mum challenged me because she had found these wet trousers.  I tried to pass it off as I had wet them and stuffed them down there because I was embarrassed.  My Mum said that they were too wet and stained for it to be just one wetting, so I said that I'd been desperate and as they were already wet, I peed on them again.   She was not overly happy about it and told me not to do it again.   It is only now, thinking about it that I realised that my Dad never said anything negative about it.  He was probably torn between supporting Mum or maybe understanding where I was coming from.

• Love 3
On 5/25/2022 at 10:44 AM, Alfresco said:

I do sometimes wonder if there is something hereditary about peeing interests

I also wonder this, I really don’t think my parents ever did anything but I have caught my son experimenting in the same ways I used to as a kid. The only thing I don’t know is if all kids do this and only some of us continue it or if it’s just us lot that do it as a kid too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1