Female pee with real impressive flow ???

Women apparently actually, on average, pee faster than men, i.e. they take less time to pee the same volume, due to the absence of the prostate to act as a blockage and the shorter urethra. They are often less able to aim a straight stream like a hose, though (although some do learn to do it!).

• Agree 1

my friends doing this their flow is clearly superior to new men I like this to them but in this movie posted it is an incredibly feminine flow I repeat I saw girls urinating but so flow I never saw it I thought it was trick but it is real !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! what urethra can be able to eliminate such a flow at once? I like them but I don't understand how I can urinate with such flow to make this happen when they are desperate ??? I admit that I watched girls do this but I haven't seen such a flow, I want to see the opinion of the girls that they know better 

On 12/16/2021 at 12:10 AM, F0rester said:

I read a link either here or the other place that the higher end of female capacity is 50ml per second or blasting out a 12 ounce soda can in just over 7 seconds. The volume measurement videos out there pretty much align with this rate. 

Any ladies that can do a liter in under 20 seconds get the fast and furious and damn sexy award.

Now I feel the need to measure/time lol

• Hot 2
On 12/16/2021 at 12:10 AM, F0rester said:

I read a link either here or the other place that the higher end of female capacity is 50ml per second or blasting out a 12 ounce soda can in just over 7 seconds. The volume measurement videos out there pretty much align with this rate. 

Any ladies that can do a liter in under 20 seconds get the fast and furious and damn sexy award.

My Wife can pee at that rate 50ml per sec, only a 300cc bladder though but a beautiful sight to behold.

• Hot 1

Decades ago, I was camping at a campground that had two toilets on one vault (tank that they pump out regularly).  There was a kind of slutty-looking woman there who decided to use a toilet while I was in the other one.  It sounded like a bucket of water being dumped.

"How does she do that?"  I wondered.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
Guest BitchBreaker

Wow that was hot, I love seeing girls who can piss with such volume and force! Somehow it's just really sexy and impressive, same as if she was really athletic or good at some particular skill. Would love to have a girlfriend who could piss like that, wonder if there is some sort of dating app where girls can list their distance or a vid so guys like me can find them!

On 12/15/2021 at 5:56 PM, Peewee123 said:

I’d say I can pee faster and more powerfully then most men. I always used to beat my partner out. My natural flow is standard but then I can choose to push and really go for it if I’m in a rush. 

How did you compare it? Distance pissing or crossing streams or just by the sound of it? 

I often got beaten by my ex gf too, particularly in flowrate. We did a fun game where we shoot bottles with our pee streams and compared who could shoot more of them and further away, it was quite close. I mostly won in distance competitions though, with the right technique. Even tho she could shoot a good 4 meters or 12 feet aswell.

On 12/16/2021 at 1:10 AM, F0rester said:

50ml is quite average for a girl if they really push. My ex gf could do 75 ml/s and i've seen girls reaching as much as 80 to 100 ml/s, but that's usually the strongest bladdered ones.

Even I as a male can reach 50 ml/s if the urge is very strong. But of course, the last dribbles will lower the average flow to around 30.

12 hours ago, capacitylover said:

How did you compare it? Distance pissing or crossing streams or just by the sound of it? 

I often got beaten by my ex gf too, particularly in flowrate. We did a fun game where we shoot bottles with our pee streams and compared who could shoot more of them and further away, it was quite close. I mostly won in distance competitions though, with the right technique. Even tho she could shoot a good 4 meters or 12 feet aswell.

I can’t do distance, just the fact I always beat him in time and it always sounded a lot faster and harder from me. Maybe he was a lazy pee-er. Lol

• Like 1
On 1/26/2022 at 12:46 AM, Peewee123 said:

I can’t do distance, just the fact I always beat him in time and it always sounded a lot faster and harder from me. Maybe he was a lazy pee-er. Lol

Yeah a lot of men only pee somewhere around 25 to 40 ml/s and when sitting down, the bundled stream usually doesn't hit the water: We also can't improve our flow by pushing as much as you can. So that doesn't surprise me, but it amazes me every time again, if i see a female peeing :) But i also think it depends on how strong the urge is, how strong the bladder wall/muscle pushes the pee out.

I just tried a measure.  I did 650ml in 33 seconds, which is a tad less than 20ml/s average although I suspect it would have been higher towards the start, but certainly nothing like 40ml/s.

As an aside, this was into a plastic measuring jug and I noticed drops falling to the floor almost as soon as I started peeing.  I thought I couldn't possibly have missed the target  - could I?    Ah well, continue peeing, more drops hitting the floor.  When the jug was full, I put it on the kitchen side to see the level properly.   I then emptied it down the kitchen sink and saw a small puddle on the kitchen side.  Closer inspection realised that the jug had a split in the bottom, so I had just left pee on the kitchen side and the tiled kitchen floor.   Ah well, at least they were easy to wipe up.

• Like 1