Ideas to try with gf that is new to the fetish

Hey,
i (24m) have had this fetish for quite a while now, but i've never told my gf (23f) of 3 years that i'd really love for us to try it. I've been "hinting" a lot tho.

She actually agreed that peeing in the shower together might be pretty fun and she is down to try it. She seems to like the idea of a "peeing contest".

Since im not really creative, I am now searching for some ideas to make her enjoy this to the fullest. SHe is rather shy, so the idea of actually peeing ON each other is not yet an option.
I can only think of basic things like competing in distance. Are there any other things that could be really fun for a beginner couple? Doesn't really have to be in the shower either. There might be some fun ideas to try out in the garden! If somebody actually has some ideas, i'd be really thankful.

Thanks in advance!

Start slow, with peeing in the shower, or having her hold your dick while you pee.

If you like to hike, peeing outside together is also a good route.

I agree on seeing who can fill up a glass the most is a great beginner activity too!

Above all, ask what she is comfortable with and take care to make it fun for both of you!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Sounds great  - and lots of good ideas.

One thing to bear in mind, although we all have pee in common, we all have our own little preferences and maybe some things we think 'ewww, no'.  So it's worth very much letting her call her choice of how she'd like to try it.

But sounds very much like you're doing that anyway.

• Agree 2

@JasonSt. All of the ideas expressed here look good, to me, but here are a few of my own.

I would add a visit to a beach, on a lake, river, ocean, or other natural body of water, to the suggestion of p1ssputz, regarding peeing through swimsuits. The two of you could wade out into the water, until it is just below her crotch level, and let fly simultaneously, through your suits. You could be standing side-by-side, holding hands, which could be quite romantic, or better yet, facing, and watching, or eventually hugging each other, while peeing, when she becomes more accustomed to the situation.

This has the advantage of avoiding most negative connotations associated with wetting clothing, or contaminating a pool or hot tub, and allows her to control how much of her stream she wants you to see, the first time around. She may opt to let the water cover her crotch, the first time she does this with you, but that can be adjusted, with time and patience.

While the hugging part would probably be too extreme, at first, it may serve as an introduction to peeing on each other, later. The big advantage is that the water washes away everything, almost instantly, so there is no cleanup, and very little smell. If you can manage to intertwine your legs with hers, and pull her tight against you, while she pees, she can rub her vulva on you, which can be very erotic, for both of you. Some women are more sensitive to having you watch them pee, than they are about having you feel it running down their legs, and yours. It depends on the individual.

The second thing I would suggest is not to forget the good, old-fashioned toilet, which can keep cleanup to a minimum, since it is designed for that purpose. You can start erotic conversations with her, expressing your intense curiosity about how she uses it, in various situations. Does she sit, with her legs open or closed, or does she squat or "hover," over it, particularly in public facilities, or does she actually stand up, when she does it, again in public facilities? What about urinals? Has she ever used one? How did she do it? Tell her how much you would like to watch her use a toilet or urinal, how much it would increase the feeling of intimacy between you. In the interest of fairness, you can invite her to hold and aim your cock, when you pee. Many women enjoy doing that.

This is always a very delicate situation and time, in a relationship. Proceed slowly and patiently. Listen to her feelings and preferences, more carefully than you express yours. Emphasize the connections of the fetish to other sexual pleasures, and downplay negative areas, like the common belief that piss is dirty, and smells bad. Take very good care of all of the cleanup, which can be very erotic, in itself. Offer to wipe her or lick her "dry" when she pees on a toilet, for you, and do it, very carefully and lovingly. That has led to some very hot sex, for me!

Dr.P

• Like 1

Another option to sound her out would be to go out somewhere for the evening, preferably that would involve either a lengthy walk home or a long wait for a bus/taxi.   You could say you needed to pee and see if see how she reacts.  If you are very lucky then she will suggest that you pee in an alley and she might even join you and be willing to pee herself.   Otherwise, if she doesn't suggest anything, then just say you are going to pee in an alley and see how she reacts to that.   If she ever says anything like "It's OK for you, I can't pee outside", then make sure that you tell her that it is fine for her to pee outside and encourage her to do so.  Make sure she knows that you think she should have equal opportunity on peeing and that it is not just a male privilege to pee outside.

A similar option but different circumstances would be to go on a romantic picnic and/or a walk somewhere in the country and definitely a distance from any toilets.   Again, just naturally say you need to pee and head for a suitable tree - see how she reacts and again encourage her to pee saying it is only natural. The important thing is to ensure that she sees that you are OK with her peeing outside and that she is therefore relaxed about doing it.   Once she has done, you can say that you thought she looked hot and hopefully that will make her realise that you enjoy seeing her pee.

• Like 1

Additionally to many great ideas already mentioned you might be able to introduce her to peeing on you by letting her sit on your lap on the toilet.  This way she might be able to relax easily and can ignore that her pee will hit you before it ends up in the toilet. Once she has done that and experienced that it turns you on it will encourage her to continue to different positions etc. I would imagine.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I think the suggestion of nenTyp is excellent. One of my gf's, who was initially shy about even allowing me to watch her pee on the toilet, with her legs open, actually suggested this to me, and we did it. When she sat on my lap, straddling and facing me, on the toilet, I asked her to slip backward slightly, so I could watch her pee come out. "You don't have to see it, this time," she commented, as she hugged me closer. "Just enjoy how nice and warm it feels!" I did, and found that she was right. Her warm pee got me so hard that we fucked, right there, on the toilet!  

• Cheeky 1

Already been mentioned, but out in the woods.  Try to find a hiking trail that isn't used much.  If there's a car parked at the trailhead, maybe try another trail.

As you walk, keep your eyes peeled for a good log for her to sit on.  Wait for her to tell you that she can't hold it much longer.  She can sit on the log and spread her legs, or hang her butt off the back of the log and pee straight down while you watch from below.

Also, if you can find a private spot to swim naked, having her stand legs apart with her pussy a few inches above the water, peeing standing up, is pretty hot.

Edited by LetMeWatch
typo

There’s so many good ideas from everyone here. Peeing in the shower is a great way to introduce the kink we have. The advantage of this, like a few have already said, is that the water washes it away very quickly so there’s little mess. This in turn will increase her confidence. The important thing above all is not to rush! Give her time to get used to going in the shower with you, show interest, ask questions and explore a bit. Ask if her stream is always the same? Does spreading her legs make a difference? How does she squat? This should open opportunity for her to ask questions about how you go and give you the opportunity to show her. Maybe not straight away but after a few times.

Once she starts and especially after she finishes it’s important that you show her just how lucky you are, kissing her, telling her how amazing it was and how much it excites you. This will again boost her confidence knowing that you enjoyed it. 

Moving on from the shower, peeing in a body of water is also another great suggestion that someone made. It doesn’t have to be a pool, it could just as easily be the bath. However, hugging each other in a private pool is amazing. Both wearing swimwear, embrace each other, her legs wrapped around your body. I guarantee you’ll be able to feel the warmth spreading through any material 😉 And then again, follow the steps above, kissing her, telling her good it feels etc… you’ll soon find that this will lead to some other fun in the pool!

Going on from there, the world is your oyster. No matter what you try, ALWAYS reassure her and make her feel special during and after whatever she does. That way she’ll be more than likely to try other suggestions.

Good luck and let’s us know how you get on.

• Like 2

I don't know if it's obvious or not...  I know as @FlyingthedreamUK has said, don't rush - the other thing I'd say is don't let it be the total centre of your sexual relationship.

For us guys it's easy to be obsessed and interested every time she talks about wanting a pee or actually does.  But for most people it's just a bodily function.  If she happens to be in the mood to play about, and if she just happens to fancy that sort of play, and if it's warm enough and if she feels comfortable enough at that exact moment - oh, and if she does happen to need to go...   You get what I'm saying.

It could be one time in five or 1 in 20 times when she's actually in the mood.   And imagine if every time you commented on being hungry, she grabbed your arm and threw your coat at you, with a 'come on we're going to Angelos right now....'  Angelos may be your favourite restaurant, but how quickly would it get tiresome? How quickly would you lose interest?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Already many great ideas on this thread!

I think the number one most important thing is:

Do any and everything in her power to make the first experience as pleasant for her as possible. Make sure she knows how absolutely gorgeous and sexy she is and how horny she makes you. For most people (especially girls) peeing is connected with shame and you need to rewire that.

If there was something such as a gift she was wishing for or any activity you know she wanted to do with you, after your first experience is the right time to make it happen for her.

+1 for gldenwetgoose's comment to not center your sex life around it immediately, even if the first experience was great. Kudos to her for being open to try it out (great relationship!), but that doesn't mean that she will want to repeat this all the time or feel lowkey pressure every time you have sex. Make sure to show her you love the rest of your sex life too and that this fetish won't overshadow any of that. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
  • 1 month later...
On 12/17/2021 at 7:49 PM, Misa111 said:

For most people (especially girls) peeing is connected with shame and you need to rewire that.

Kudos to her for being open to try it out (great relationship!), but that doesn't mean that she will want to repeat this all the time or feel lowkey pressure every time you have sex. Make sure to show her you love the rest of your sex life too and that this fetish won't overshadow any of that. 

Now that is the best advice I’ve heard in a long, long time.  It should be in metre high lettering with a spotlight above it.  

• Agree 2