Nonchalant Peeing in Naughty Places

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2018 at 6:12 PM, Paulypeeps said:

It looks like she is just purposefully wetting herself while doing something by the crossed ankles so that her pee goes neatly down her legs unobserved by all but the most eagle eyed. Open shoes and short skirt as well suggests that she might have had wetting in mind when she got dressed.

I just love this photo Paulypeeps, and have seen it before. I would  give it the title  "Just doing something useful while I'm waiting, and why not?"

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

Very short indeed, but probably one of the most nonchalant ever. She does not appear to miss a beat, and it looks like she was not doing it involuntarily.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1

Carrying on from spurt20 above. My girls would also wear a dress but often just sheer panties, and pee through them, they dried pretty well straight away. Her favorite spot was usuall when we were window shopping at night when the shops were closed. She wound stand in front of the window and make a small puddle, not all at once would usually do several.

Another favorite was at parties often outside, she would do a small trickle while standing talking to someone

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Moderator's note - I've just relocated a few posts to the Pee Videos area where there is a Nonchalant Peeing post already.   It's a fine line between discussion when commenting on videos, but trying to keep things organised.  That said, not going right back into historical posts.

For the future - pee talk and questions here.  Links to videos at: