Ann - The Wedding

I have read this before, but never realized it was the first naughty peeing story you wrote. Talk about hitting a home run your first time at bat! (Apologies for my American sports analogy, I know you are probably not an ardent watcher of baseball.)

I have read this before, but never realized it was the first naughty peeing story you wrote. Talk about hitting a home run your first time at bat! (Apologies for my American sports analogy, I know you are probably not an ardent watcher of baseball.)

I would be hard-pressed to express displeasure at being praised, now would I ? Thanks thus, and I've read enough English/American stories for being at least partially acquainted with the culture ^^

I have also read the story before, but it is just as hot second time round and I agree with nopjans it was a real success for your first story. Although a sequel might have been a nice idea, sometimes a standalone story is better. In this case, the fact that it was the circumstances and extreme desperation that led to the naughty peeing for the sisters means that it could well be a one off event in their lives, although the Mum has obviously been there before and this could be the start of the sisters' longer term pee interest. We will never know, but it is fun to imagine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...