Peeing at the movies

Theaters are an amazing place to pee. I have pulled out Mr. Happy and peed on the back of the seat in front of me, kind of using it as my own personal urinal. 

But my favorite thing to do at a movie is peē my pants in my seat. I’ve done it 5 or 6 times, it’s the best wetting I have ever experienced. 

In the future I may try to avoid cushion seats, since the next person to sit there shouldn’t have to sit in a soaked chair. 

I have to try standing at the entrance peeing my pants sometime. 

For anyone who thinks peeing in your own bed is naughty peeing, THIS is naughty peeing! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The trick is to go to the last house, then the seat will be dry by the time anyone notices. It is hard to have cameras positioned to be able to see wet seats, especially when they tip up! Some cinemas have a lot of cameras in the back row, so probably best to avoid the back row...

• Agree 3
5 hours ago, PeeOnMeBaby said:

I really hope to go in a theater, at least just once. I’ve tried to make the plans in my head and so far I’ve thought that I’ll go to the more run-down theater that doesn’t have the fancy upgrades or anything, try to go to the last showing of the night for whatever movie, and to bring a blanket (since theaters are usually cold and isn’t too uncommon to see someone bring one in). I figure I’d sit somewhere towards the middle, and if no one is really there then I could move elsewhere if I wanted.  Then sometime during the movie, I’d be under the blanket to sort of help cover me while I get my shorts undone and pull them down a bit, then scoot forward on the seat so my butt is hanging off enough, my feet on the seat in front of me, and then let it go over the floor all while the blanket is still covering me for the most part. If it ever happens I will definitely write my story for everyone 🤣

Sounds like a great plan!! You need someone to come along and keep a lookout? Perhaps lend a hand under the blanket? 😏😋

• Love 1

I must admit that I would love the idea of peeing in a cinema, BUT, most of the cinemas I've been to involve booking tickets online, tied to a specific seat and my credit card, so that would be a concern over traceability.  That, combined with the use of cameras would make me concerned about being caught.   One day I may try going to a cinema that is not local to me and paying cash on arrival.

The cameras would not be much of a concern for someone wetting themselves in their seat, but would very obviously detect someone getting their dick out and pissing on the floor or the seat in front, or a woman squatting on the floor.   So the lesson there is to let your pee out into the seat discretely, rather than being obvious peeing on the floor.  I think ladies have the advantage with either being able to wear a skirt that they can have their bare bum on the seat or wearing thin black leggings which wouldn't show the wetness.  Also, the general lack of cinema peeing videos online tends to imply that the cctv is either not that prevalent or it doesn't catch people that often.

Just as an indicator of what the cinema staff can see, have a look at this video. 

Nothing much to see in the way of dodgy action, but it shows how clear their visibility is.   Of course, the camera operator would have to be looking at the monitor at the right time and with the camera pointing in the right direction, so you've probably got a fairly safe option as long as you are not too obvious like in the video from Cinema CCTV below:

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/7/2021 at 1:33 PM, Kupar said:

Wow! I wonder - would people not have a reasonable expectation of privacy in a dark cinema? That first video is eye-opening! I had no idea that some cinemas have the ability to see so clearly what's going on in the dark. It's extremely disappointing. Where are adolescent couples supposed to go for a bit of heavy petting these days, eh?

Second video - nice find! 

In that first video they turn on IR lights, meaning only cameras can see it.

• Like 1