Arigalo's Pee Experiences

8 hours ago, arigalo said:

So, last night I was finally able to pee outside! It wasn’t my favorite pee experience unfortunately, really the problem was that I was having trouble finding a good spot to release. It was late enough for most people to be off the streets, but not late enough for people to be asleep, so there were way too many house lights on and I was worried with one look out of a window people could have seen me. What I really wanted to do more than anything was squat between two cars (which given the circumstances would have provided the best cover) but all of the cars were parked in pretty well-lot areas. 

Eventually, I needed to go badly enough that I just decided to squat in the darkest driveway I could find. I took a picture afterwards, but unfortunately since the driveway was so dark, I didn’t notice until taking the picture that I had just peed over a bunch of leaves! So it’s not my best pic, but if you look closely you can see the wet parts. 😅

29459FB4-DB27-4384-A7A5-12F86ACF8774.jpeg

I can clearly see a big pee puddle!  Thanks for sharing.

• 1 month later...

I recently restarted a medication I was on for quite some time before an insurance snafu this summer. Because I was on it for so long, I had half-forgotten about some of the side effects that happen when your body is still getting used to having it in your system. One of those is getting dehydrated more easily, a problem which I’ve been solving by almost constantly drinking water. 

This evening I decided to have a bit more fun with my water drinking. I let myself get decently desperate and continued to drink water. I wanted to pee into a plastic cup from a takeout meal I had last night and see how much I could fill it. At a certain point I was feeling like I definitely needed to pee soon but wasn’t absolutely bursting just yet. I was debating on whether or not to go or keep holding out, but decided to just go since I could always continue to test my limits this evening. 

Turns out it was a good idea, since any more and I think I may have come close to overflowing the cup! This was a large sized cup, I added the liter sized water for scale. 

D8CDF40F-0518-4AE7-ADCC-3EF41CFA8DAB.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, arigalo said:

I recently restarted a medication I was on for quite some time before an insurance snafu this summer. Because I was on it for so long, I had half-forgotten about some of the side effects that happen when your body is still getting used to having it in your system. One of those is getting dehydrated more easily, a problem which I’ve been solving by almost constantly drinking water. 

This evening I decided to have a bit more fun with my water drinking. I let myself get decently desperate and continued to drink water. I wanted to pee into a plastic cup from a takeout meal I had last night and see how much I could fill it. At a certain point I was feeling like I definitely needed to pee soon but wasn’t absolutely bursting just yet. I was debating on whether or not to go or keep holding out, but decided to just go since I could always continue to test my limits this evening. 

Turns out it was a good idea, since any more and I think I may have come close to overflowing the cup! This was a large sized cup, I added the liter sized water for scale. 

That is a lot of pee, the relief must have felt great.  (Sometimes it is fun to be naughty and try to overflow it.)  Thanks for sharing.

On 10/15/2022 at 6:10 PM, arigalo said:

I'm on a dehydrating med too. Which, as a person with a piss kink, I wish I could appreciate more. Unfortunately, it's not exactly pleasant. And even with drinking a lot of water I still struggle to stay hydrated. Over the last few weeks I started drinking coconut water (honestly not delicious) and Pedialyte. Not together mind you (I have enough struggles in life). Anyway, they've both made a difference, as far as alleviating my dehydration symptoms more effectively goes. I wish I'd introduced them to my system sooner.