Couple’s wetting fun

Absolutely brilliant experience, very nice of Her to allow the sharing of the photos. You will have to be quite subtle and just dip your finger for a taste. I have talked my Wife into peeing in a vase in the lounge to save her the walk upstairs to the loo when the kids are out, She has treated me everyday this week so I feel spoilt.

• Love 2

@Kupar  fantastic experience and you are so lucky that she not only indulges you, but is willing to let you share the details and the photos with us.   If she is after feedback from the community then you can certainly add my thanks and tell her that I think you are a very lucky chap!  Nice bum and knickers too!

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

@Kupar  fantastic experience and you are so lucky that she not only indulges you, but is willing to let you share the details and the photos with us.   If she is after feedback from the community then you can certainly add my thanks and tell her that I think you are a very lucky chap!  Nice bum and knickers too!

Thank you @Alfresco 🙂 Yes, I have just passed on to K your thanks and comments ... and she laughed but said she had no specific reply to give you, other than agreeing with you that I am a very lucky chap 😉 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, kalle2020 said:

Only discovered this today and have to join everyone in thanking you and K for sharing this beautiful experience here.

You are so lucky to have each other!

Thanks my friend 🙂

• Like 1