A while ago, I was doing community service at a local church. I was in the chapel and had just finished my water. I decided I was gonna pee in the bottle, while still in the chapel. I managed to not spill any somehow and it felt great. Right after that, someone walked in. I had just thrown out the bottle and got seriously lucky. At that time, I had been talking to a girl who loved peeing in cups, so I think that played a part

• Like 1

I have two risky places in my life I have pee at. First time was when I was at a bar drinking pitchers of beer and drink water too. I had to pee bad from all the water and beer I had. Mens room at the time was filled and busy. I cant hold it and walked out of the bar. When I did I looked for places open but no place was open at the time. It was late at  night and I had to pee bad. I went back to my car stand in parking lot took my zipper down and I took a long pee. I was scared letting go this long pee though I was going to get caught I didnt.

Second time was I was on a boat with some women and men we all drinking beers and mixed drinks. Halfway though time we were on boat all had to pee bad. Caption pulled the boat to the side and all of us jumped out boat. We all stud in the sand and pee in the sand. I was very scared and I cant go right away. The women who were on the boat squat on the sand.   

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
15 hours ago, pee01 said:

I have two risky places in my life I have pee at. First time was when I was at a bar drinking pitchers of beer and drink water too. I had to pee bad from all the water and beer I had. Mens room at the time was filled and busy. I cant hold it and walked out of the bar. When I did I looked for places open but no place was open at the time. It was late at  night and I had to pee bad. I went back to my car stand in parking lot took my zipper down and I took a long pee. I was scared letting go this long pee though I was going to get caught I didnt.

Second time was I was on a boat with some women and men we all drinking beers and mixed drinks. Halfway though time we were on boat all had to pee bad. Caption pulled the boat to the side and all of us jumped out boat. We all stud in the sand and pee in the sand. I was very scared and I cant go right away. The women who were on the boat squat on the sand.   

I wish I could’ve been on that boat 

I've been caught peeing outside several times, but I don't really count them as risky pees, because usually they are where I'm not bothered about being caught.   Sometimes I even pee knowing that someone or several people are going to see me.

To me, a risky pee is where I am peeing somewhere I shouldn't, but there is a chance that someone will catch me and get upset about it and possibly have consequences.  Examples include peeing in the entrance hall of some flats, which I have done several times either on the carpet or on the wall (which runs down to the carpet anyway) whilst there is a high risk that someone from the flats may either come down the communal stairs or come round the corner from outside and enter the building.   Thankfully, I have not been caught doing this.

The most risky where I was caught was peeing in the stairwell of a multi-storey car park.   I was stood on a half landing peeing into the corner when the door from half a flight above me opened and a lady came out onto the landing.  She started heading for the stairs down towards me, saw me, realised what I was doing and exclaimed "really!" and then turned on her heal and headed back into the car park - presumably to descend by way of an alternative staircase.

Another one was peeing on the carpet in the corridor of a hotel (again, done several times), where there is always the risk of the door to a room opening or someone entering the corridor.   Thankfully, never been caught for this one either (I'm sure it is inevitable if I keep doing it though).

One where I was caught, but hadn't started peeing, so got away with it:   I was staying in a hotel and opposite me was the bridal suite with four poster bed.  The cleaners had left the door open.   It had been like that for at least 15 minutes, so I thought they had gone away and forgotten to shut the door.   I went in there and shut the door behind me and locked it.   I was deciding where I could pee and was thinking to fold back the covers and sit on the bed to pee, I had undone my trousers when I heard someone trying the door.   I quickly did up my trousers and then there was a knock at the door.  I answered the door and there were two hotel housekeeping ladies there.   They asked why I was in the room and I simply said that the door was open and I was checking it out for a romantic weekend away with my wife.   They asked why I locked the door and I said it was force of habit whenever I was in a hotel room.  They asked if I was a resident and I said I was.  They left it at that.  However, if they had been a minute later in their arrival, it could have been a whole different matter if they had discovered a wet patch in the bed.

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

There's not really any risk these days, especially for men. Everyone's gotta go and it's quick and easy for men to go anywhere, even women are acceptant of it, often encouraging. Certainly, alleys, roadsides were always accepted, but these days moms assume there boys piss in locker rooms, stairwells and carparks. A recent ABC televison show reveled what was found in various hotel rooms 1 through 5 stars. In every room uv light revealed large amounts of urine on the walls and carpets both in the rooms and the corridors. After seeing how common it was and hearing a hotel maid assuring me it was no problem [a lot of adults do so purposly] as I explained my little guy had an accident, I no longer care when my boys do so. When my best friends family was traveling with us i noticed her glance at a spray patern on our floor and as I started to make up a story she just laughed saying "no judgement, I've got boys too, they're all animals, they piss everywhere, no big deal"

• Love 1

I've posted about this before, but the most daring place I've ever pissed was under the bar at a local club back in my college days.

I was really drunk. I went up to the bar to order a drink - it was dark, there was music, and there were a lot of people around me. Under the bar, I unzipped, pulled it out, and pissed. I went for a while and I remember that the people around me got their drinks and left while I was still going. I remember pissing slowly because I was a bit stiff - I was drunk, but this was definitely a premeditated idea.

I finished and got my drink. I have no idea whether anyone noticed or not. It was really dark, so I'd think not, but there may have been lights under the bar that illuminated everything - standing between people would have been fine, but since the people around me left....well...who knows. We left at bar close. When the lights came up, the floor was pretty wet everywhere due to spilled drinks and such, so I don't know if it was all that noticeable.

That's probably the riskiest piss I've ever done - in the middle of a club in a college town, under the bar, with people all around. I've never done it since.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1