Pee outside experiences.

Hey! I hope everyone is enjoying the forum and that you're doing great. 

Tonight I'd like to ask you to tell me your experiences when peeing outside when you were little or other children you knew. 

-How old were you?

-Did your parents or guardian instruct you to pee outside?

-Did they teach you or hold you?

-What was the situation?

-Was there a bathroom nearby and just didn't want to go or why did you pee outside?

-What would you pick as a target? 

I hope you enjoy this post and interacting

• Like 1

I can really only think of 2 incidents as a kid peeing outside. Both times I was probably under the age of 9. 
One was when I was playing in the yard with my sister (3 years older than me) in the snow. We both had our snow suits, coats, etc on so lots of layers. I had told her I need to pee and she did too, but neither of us wanted to go inside and have to deal with the snow suits to come back out again, so she said “let’s just pee in the empty garden box and bury it so parents won’t be mad.” So we both just dropped our pants and peed in there, buried it, and continued playing. 
Other instance was on a road trip with my parents, sister, and step sisters. All of us siblings had to pee and we were in the middle of the desert, no rest stops for a long time. Convinced the parents to pull over and we all took turns going down the little hill for cover and peed, burying it after. 

0-14 never peed outside

14 years old, first time I peed outside, I was REALLY against the idea at the time, but I really couldn't hold it, so I bit the bullet and went behind a tree. 

16-now I really enjoy peeing outside. I've done many times, and at one point I peed behind a shed and after I was done I jumped up and squealed like a giddy schoolgirl out of excitement.

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • Love 1

Yes i would actually pee with my sister outside when we went camping or our grandparents ranch, we were still in elementary but im older than my sister, i remember mom asked me to take my sister to the ranch toilet which is a simple hole in a room made of wood walls, it was not that far, i agreed and we walked there, i fel like peeing and decided to relieve myself before getting there, so i peed in a tree near us and continued as usual, a while later i was asked to take my sister again, so we set off and midway she said she had to go now and proceeded to pull her shorts down and pee standing in a bush just like me lol. I was curious and when she was done i said i had to go as well, i had a look at the wet bushes and floor, she actually peed past the bush and made a big puddle, i don’t know why it fascinated me. 

sorry for bad english

• Like 3

I'll be honest, I find the topic funny.

I was raised in the country side, and there no-one ever batted an eyelid at peeing outside or seeing others do so. When playing with friends, it was perfectly normal to step to a tree line, hedge, etc... and pee there. When with family, it was common for both children and men to just give their back. Girls became more self-conscious at some point, and women were of course, so they would walk around the hedge instead of just walking to it, but they were not trying to hide what they were doing, they just hid themselves.

Well, most girls did. One of my friends as a kid was a tomboy of a girl, and she peed with us boys, not caring to hide herself at all.

I always find it funny, when talking to people who grew up in towns or cities, how different it was for them.

• Like 3
On 12/5/2021 at 1:41 AM, daemoniak said:

I'll be honest, I find the topic funny.

I was raised in the country side, and there no-one ever batted an eyelid at peeing outside or seeing others do so. When playing with friends, it was perfectly normal to step to a tree line, hedge, etc... and pee there. When with family, it was common for both children and men to just give their back. Girls became more self-conscious at some point, and women were of course, so they would walk around the hedge instead of just walking to it, but they were not trying to hide what they were doing, they just hid themselves.

Well, most girls did. One of my friends as a kid was a tomboy of a girl, and she peed with us boys, not caring to hide herself at all.

I always find it funny, when talking to people who grew up in towns or cities, how different it was for them.

Yes, I imagine people growing up in the country have a lot more reason to pee in front of each other than city folk. Probably for some, that familiarity makes peeing more boring as they grow into adults, but obviously for you it hasn't.

I wonder if that tomboy still is the same way.

• Love 1