By The Books

21 minutes ago, Lutab said:

Hot part 1. Love it! Can’t wait to read about her sister! Will she find someplace even naughtier 😜

Thank you! I haven't decided on if/where I want her sister to pee yet. Open to any suggestions tho!

• Hot 2

@Bacardi, fabulous story, very well written.  Loved it all, especially the almost being caught and having to come up with plan B.   Love to hear what happens with Lily.

As they are in the mall and she is already desperate, I assume they can't go too far.   Could be another store, maybe a fitting room?  Possibly the stairwell between floors or to the car park, maybe a lift/elevator?

10 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Thank you! I haven't decided on if/where I want her sister to pee yet. Open to any suggestions tho!

Maybe on a stack of folded white dress shirts in a clothing store staining them yellow. She could sit on them to be quiet or just aim at them while standing. Or maybe she starts to pee on the carpet in another store, but then when she hears someone close, but can’t stop she turns her steam onto the shelf of clothes so it’s not as loud (from a squat) another option would be a lingerie store, into a tub of candy in a sweats shop, into the bedding for sale at a home goods shop or maybe on a white couch in the back corner of a furniture store.

14 hours ago, Bacardi said:

The best part? Her sister still needed to find a place to relieve herself as well.

12 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Whatever you decide, I know it will be sexy!