Dear Prudence

Not like I'd ever be the writer of a column named "Prudence", but my response would be along the lines of "your father was right, this is a good chance to loosen up, specifically, loosening your bladder muscles, and also perhaps to get that stick out of your ass"

great story, hope there's a sequel/another chapter! I'd like to see either Prudence responding in a not so prudish manner, or perhaps continuing from the sender's POV showing her eventual acceptance of that lifestyle.

• Love 1

Dear Embarrassed

It looks like you have let yourself in for quite a shock. There is no need to worry though, this lifestyle is quite normal and in a very short time you will become perfectly accustomed to it.

You just need to take it one step at a time, and you will soon wonder what all the fuss was about. I must say that your new husband was a little bit too shy in telling you all this, if he had told you a bit earlier your courting time might have been a bit more interesting.

Firstly you need to start using the toilet a bit less. This way you will get to understand your husband's feelings on the matter. Perhaps just simply doing a wee in bed in the morning before you get up might help.

Secondly you should not feel the need to clean up. Just leave the pee where it is to dry, and it will soon be gone.

Thirdly you need to let your husband know that you understand that it is O.K. to pee where he likes. As a religious woman you must understand that you love and obey, and that he is always right whatever he does.

I hope that helps.

Prudence.

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 11/29/2021 at 9:25 PM, thisguy20 said:

Love the story / concept; surprised there aren't other "ask prudence / dear abby" pee stories.

The Wet Carpet Magazine thread has some of these, or at least letters in a similar vein 🙂 See for example, the series that starts here:

https://peefans.com/topic/2779-wet-carpet-magazine/?do=findComment&comment=247148

Amy asks for advice, and receives it, and acts on it 🙂

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, Kupar said:

The Wet Carpet Magazine thread has some of these, or at least letters in a similar vein 🙂 See for example, the series that starts here:

https://peefans.com/topic/2779-wet-carpet-magazine/?do=findComment&comment=247148

Amy asks for advice, and receives it, and acts on it 🙂

Must have missed them...will have to re-read.  Thanks for the info

On 12/1/2021 at 2:51 PM, Paulypeeps said:

Dear Embarrassed

It looks like you have let yourself in for quite a shock. There is no need to worry though, this lifestyle is quite normal and in a very short time you will become perfectly accustomed to it.

You just need to take it one step at a time, and you will soon wonder what all the fuss was about. I must say that your new husband was a little bit too shy in telling you all this, if he had told you a bit earlier your courting time might have been a bit more interesting.

Firstly you need to start using the toilet a bit less. This way you will get to understand your husband's feelings on the matter. Perhaps just simply doing a wee in bed in the morning before you get up might help.

Secondly you should not feel the need to clean up. Just leave the pee where it is to dry, and it will soon be gone.

Thirdly you need to let your husband know that you understand that it is O.K. to pee where he likes. As a religious woman you must understand that you love and obey, and that he is always right whatever he does.

I hope that helps.

Prudence.

Omg i love this.

• 3 months later...