What to do in cold weather?

Looking for ideas for the best piss play ideas/locations, both solo and partnered during cold weather.  I usually just use my bed (with a waterproof mattress protector) but obviously that can get cold this time of year.  What does everyone else do to stay warm and wet?

Go outside when it is icy cold, and then pee down your legs. Your pee will feel burning hot, and will soon dry. You can always just go back inside in the warm of course.

When it is sub-zero I quite like peeing down my legs just before I go in the pub to feel that really hot pee sensation.

• Love 2

I love the winter for peeing.   Some ideas that I use (some repetition from above)

Wearing a long coat allows me to hang my dick out of my fly under the cover of the coat and can then easily pee no hands.  If anyone appears then I can stop the flow and walk off without adjustment and they are none the wiser - unless they see the puddle.  This allows for peeing in some places where summer clothing would be more conspicuous - e.g. in a large shop or lift, hotel corridor or stairwell.

A variation on this is that you can wear a long coat over dark trousers, sit down somewhere, wet yourself and then when you stand up, the coat hides your wet patch.  The difficulty here is that the wetness on your trousers would quickly turn cold, so it really needs to be thin clothing under the coat to promote quick drying.

Peeing outside on a frosty day provides a great feeling of cold on my dick and a lovely experience of steam rising from the pee.  When the weather is wet, you can pee on concrete without leaving evidence.

Writing in the snow (we don't get a lot of snow, but when we do, I always take advantage).

• Like 2