VIPissy

Peevert

Truly beautiful young women on this site, mostly Eastern Europeans who look like they turned 18 the day before the video was shot. 

But... 

They advertise "pee drinking" in their tags on many of their videos.  But no one swallows.  That's not "pee drinking", it's "pee spitting".  Ever since I started drinking pee about 6 years ago, it disgusts me to see a beautiful woman's pee being spit out.  For that reason, I cancelled my membership.  Girls spit.  Women swallow.  And in the interest of not being sexist:  Boys spit.  Men swallow.     

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Peevert said:

Truly beautiful young women on this site, mostly Eastern Europeans who look like they turned 18 the day before the video was shot. 

But... 

They advertise "pee drinking" in their tags on many of their videos.  But no one swallows.  That's not "pee drinking", it's "pee spitting".  Ever since I started drinking pee about 6 years ago, it disgusts me to see a beautiful woman's pee being spit out.  For that reason, I cancelled my membership.  Girls spit.  Women swallow.  And in the interest of not being sexist:  Boys spit.  Men swallow.     

Have to admit I do love vipissy videos they are so professional and sexy women but I do agree with what you are saying. It’s also much sexier to see that the actresses are legit into pee and not just a Pay check! 

• Like 1

I'm not personally big into the whole swallowing pee thing, but you make a good point.

If a video is tagged with a specific act, it should feature that specific act. Tagging a video with something specific when it wasn't actually featured in the first place - or in this case wasn't carried out properly - just leaves the consumer feeling short-changed.

I can only imagine your frustration at not being able to see the kind of thing you were after. I too would be frustrated if a video was tagged "public pissing" and it featured a model peeing in her garden...

• 2 months later...